Reviews for All Save One
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 1/9
Great little one shot. That would have really cool if they'd been able to do that in the movie. It would have brought closer to the rest of the Fellowship.
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
This was so sad, but amazing. I loved that scene in LOTR, but was saddened that Boromir wasn't there since he was dead. In this you added him, and not in a ludicrous way.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Very moving.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is a good story. I like how Boromir said goodbye to the others of the fellowship and the fact that Frodo and Sam forgave him for trying to take the ring.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
That was beautiful! I never thought of the fact that he could have been there in spirit form! That is a great idea! Loved this story! D
Darkover chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This was so sweetly done, I had tears in my eyes-and I am not usually a sentimental person. This was beautifully written. You wrote of Boromir so well, I could just see him, as well as "hear" his voice. Thanks for writing and posting this story.
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
That was so very touching... I remember I didn't like Boromir at the beginning - he was like Snape in Harry Potter: no-one really liked him, but you knew he had to be there because ultimately, he was on your side. And like Snape, I grew to love Boromir. I was really heartbroken when he died. Thank you for bringing him back to life, if only for five minutes.
sparkling-stone chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Aww, os sad, but amazing too. That scene of ROTK has always been my favorite, where they're all reunited. I loved how you added Boromir, and not in a cheesy way, either. Well done!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
i'm crying now! o, that was so well done!

keep writing.
Graycalls chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
*sniff* Ah Demn it you made me cry..
mar-isu chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Thank you for the closure here, it was very much needed, in my opinion. I'd often wondered what would have been said if ALL of the Fellowship were allowed to come together after the War.

Mar'isu
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
So sweet. Poor Boromir ... it really wasn't his time. Bringing him back like this was beautiful! I agree that something like this should have happened. So sweet!

Godspeed!
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Aw, this was lovely! It wasn't exactly Tolkien's style, but that doesn't matter, as no one is terribly out of character. No, this was a very nice piece. Very nice indeed. :D
crazyroninchic chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
*cries* Oh my Valar. That was so sad. I never really thought about the ending like that. ;_; *sobs* Excellently written, this is definitely going in my favorites!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Very, very well done! This was incredible, one of the few times a fanfiction has literally moved me to tears. I always did like Boromir's charecter, and Sean Bean played him perfectly. This was a very good fic. I applaud you.