Reviews for It All Depends
Luna12 chapter 9 . 3/21
So I'm not supposed to review...But I can't help it. You have given me some great laughs and you should take a bow. Humor is a very special talent. Drama is easy. Humor is hard.

And yes...I'm still writing, just don't have anything ready to publish yet, but I'm working on it! You could always read and critique my stuff to help inspire me in turn. * Wink * ;-)
Luna12 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Lots of great humor. The Sailor Moon references were great as was the sleep fighting! It was a nice nod to Takahashi crazy antics with a touch of parody. I also liked how you portrayed Akane. It seemed very in character with good insight. The dialog was spot on, too.
J Luc Pitard chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
Just started this story and totally loving it! Dying to know who "baby" is for Ranma and how the brooch is chilling Akane out so much. Will she kill him for it later? Only time will tell...

Looking forward to more!
Angela Jewell chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
Yayyyyyyy, new chapter!

Again, I remember nothing, and if I had the time I'd so go back and re-read this from beginning to end, but omg, still so funny. I guess that's how you know it's good - when you can get drawn into each chapter, despite only vague recollections of what went before, and still walk away entertained and eager for the next installment. I don't even mind that there's no plot progression (because, really, it Takahashi-sama couldn't be bothered, why should fanfic writers?)

I especially cracked up during Konatsu's scene - trying to light them on fire was so reminiscent of the manga, I couldn't help but laugh. I wonder what will happen now that Akane's not wearing the brooch! And will Ranma ever get his sexy harem, lol? Here's looking forward to more! _
Bobbwa chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I'm hooked!
linkgold64 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
and they say ranma has a nack for getting into compromising situations, well akane is not far behind... hahahaha sweat akane, sweat! hahahahaha i love it!
Compucles chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Wow, awesome fakeout with Kuno and his mother! You totally had me going there.

Anyway, this is hilarious! You've ramped the ranma-style wackiness up to the point of near-ridiculousness, yet it still maintains a (mostly) coherant storyline, keeps everyone in character, never actually contradicts the manga (except arguably with the fact that Ranma and Akane must've had at least one birthday by now, don't you think?), and of course has a Ranma/Akane pairing.

As a fellow author of Ranma x Akane pairings, I invite you to check out my stories. As for other currently active Ranma/Akane authors, you're already aware of Angela Jewell, and I also highly recommend Richard Ryley, SkyStrider, twarth, PurseMonger, and PepperonyOwl. Also, although she mostly writes for other fandoms, Indygodusk also has an excellent, active Ranma/Akane story.
Compucles chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Ami Mizuno isn't actually named after a color. The "mizu" in her name is simply for "water," since she is one of the water-powered Senshi.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
Okay- this is the best fanfiction I've read so far. Like, really, wow!
Thou shalt not fear chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
this is truly awesome and hilarious...the only problem is that there are already 8 chapters but the story hasn't progressed yet. Too much details and too much characters I guess
Shi Feng Huang chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
From 'Akane was stubborn, not blind' on, all I could do was laugh. Man, that paragraph was great.

The whole chapter was a blast.
swellrabbit chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
This is an awesome little story, I can't believe I've never run across it before. Hope you update soon, and if you're looking for a good R/A writer, you should try Ambulatory Kettle.
Anon1000 chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
I shall chain you to this /writing machine/ and you shall provide me new chapter day after day, until the end of time.
Ranma711 chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
LOL, more please, I haven't laughed so hard since I left work (image trying to work with people like Ranma & company and only doing it in 8 hours) The stupid things people do while at work.
Angela Jewell chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
Yay! Another chapter!

Personally, I find it hilarious that your disclaimer warnings tend to run just as long as the actual story... you're funny enough to pull it off! _

Honestly, I don't remember anything that happened in Chapter 1-7, but that doesn't prevent me from enjoying your new chapters anyway. I just love the way you write... you have such a great sense of humor. And Chapter 8 was no exception. It was so funny when Ranma was giving Herb pointers on how to pick up girls! At one point, I really did think he was just going to club one and drag her back to China, lol. And I adore a possessive Ranma, and how he staked his claim on Akane. I can't wait to see who Herb ends up picking!

In conclusion: great job, as usual! And I'm thrilled to hear that I'm still alive. Can't wait to read Chapter 9. _
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »