Reviews for Destined
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 21 . 1/3/2013
I'm not complaining that you haven't updated but it would of been nice to see the story finish. Maybe never posting the last two chapters and making it a happy ending would of made sense. Just a thought :) I still love this story! One of the best River - Jayne stories I've read !
Erin chapter 21 . 4/4/2011
Grrr! Please wright more! Your last chapter made me cry! This story is so amazing, it needs an ending!
bjq chapter 19 . 12/10/2010
Will River come back? What will happen to Charlie? So many more questions, So please update soon
alisosia chapter 21 . 12/9/2010
I know it has been forever - but I truly hope that you will came back to this story

was a really great one
alisosia chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
I do like how playfull River is - but I think you have her talking to baby like for her

but very funny so far
alisosia chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
such a funny river
neodeu chapter 19 . 3/26/2010
Will River return? Will she become sane? What will happen next? CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE
togapika chapter 21 . 8/2/2009
Love the story. Hate you for making her leave. Don't take it personal obviously, just a taste of raising my hopes and then having them dashed quite expertly...
purplerocks chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
i love it please write some more because i just can not get enough
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 21 . 12/27/2008
This is a REALLY great story! I really love it! Charlie is awesome. You really capture the relationships, Jayne and River's, but also Captain Daddy and River, and River and Simon.
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
I LOVE YOUR RIVER! She seems so much like what I would picture River being like once she really settled down in Serenity. Love that Jayne got hurt standing up to a bad dad for a little girl! Hide and seek, Jayne didn't lose me this time. GREAT!
Phoenixfire979 chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
Aw, that was so nice! Im loving this story so far!
Ami chapter 20 . 10/26/2008
Great, another unfinished fic. Bo! His!

Why write the stuff and post it if you aren't going to finish it? Seems like a huge waste of time on everyone's part, both the writer and the poor readers that get sucked in.
spedclass chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good worka and update soon!
anime sci-fi chick book lover chapter 20 . 4/21/2008