Reviews for The Dark Side of Christmas
ChiefPam chapter 1 . 7/28
I love this story so much... was thinking about it today and had to go looking so I could re-read! Love the banter, and the utter sweetness of the romance, with just enough angst to create a delicious contrast. It's very well-written, too, which is exactly what I expect from you :) Not sure if you'll see this or not, but I hope you're doing well...
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
What splendid story really liked it.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I thought this was a really fantastic story.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I really liked this marvelous story.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I really liked this stunning story.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
That was absolutely fantastic, wonderful, amazing, perfectly written... you get my point. I truly loved this story and couldn't get enough of it. I wanted to finish reading it without stopping so I'd know how it ends, yet was dismayed when I actually reached it. I'll definitely be reading more from you and I'm sure your writing will continue affecting me the same way considering this isn't the first of your fics that I've read so far.

Have a great day/night.
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Aw...

God, you're just the best! Can't wait to go read more of your fics.
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I loved this.. very sweet, and wonderfully written. I also have to say, your Lois and Clark were spot on in character.

Thank you for the great read!

~Scarlett
Cornorama chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
LOVED IT, so sweet and Clark as Darth made me laugh.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
yeah great story.
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow...that was so wonderful. Darth Vader was ultra cool. Great Fic.
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
That was quite wonderful! As both a L&C and SW fan, this fic was a perfect read for me! :D I love how you delve into the characters, and the ending is perfect!

Great job!
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Lovely!
OpportuneMoment chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Perfect. Sweet, vulnerable, honest emotions written so well. Exceptional piece, well done.
jenbean11 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I loved that story. Thank you so much for posting it!