Reviews for Just A Little Experiment
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
What a splendid story.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I really liked this fantastic story.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I liked this marvelous story.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I liked this stunning story.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
That sure was one of the very best fanfictions I've ever read! I loved every bit of it. It was very original and extremely well written. The only problem I've got is - why isn't there a sequal for this? :) I know it's been almost 3 years since you've written this story or any other for , but I adore your writing and I hope you decide to continue writing, especially for Lois and Clark. I hope to see a sequal where Clark eventually finds out that Lois knows about his dual identities.

P.S. "Lex kissed me a couple of times... It was... like kissing a plastic dummy." - Absolutely hilarious. I spluttered some water I was drinking while I was reading that. :)

Good luck!
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Yet another fantastic revelation story! You are the master! No, more than that, you are a freaking GODDESS of fan fiction!

I just LOVE 'Lois and Clark'. Such a great show. I was originally a Smallville girl, but I discovered LnC about a year ago, and bought all four seasons simultaneously... And I can honestly say, nobody, NOBODY, has ever captured the real essence of the show, the real essence of the characters, while adding a unique twist to each story, as well as you do. I really hope you actually get these reviews I've left on your stories, because you just HAVE to keep writing. I know you don't post on FanFiction anymore, but... !
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
yeah great story.
Willow26 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Hey. I really liked this, very cute and very sweet.
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Aw, so sweet. A very good Lois and Clark story.
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
THe man and not the kiss. THis was a great fic
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Hehehe. Very cute story! I love Lois' iniatitive ;)
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I liked this very much. Well written!
Fletty chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Loved it! It's definitely going in my 'favourites' pile!

Could you do a sequel where she tells Clark that she knows? That'd be awesome!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
great story! i absolutely loved it! very sweet!

sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I really liked the story LOIS AND CLARK FOREVER! It is true when THE ONE kisses you, there is no way you cant notice it