Reviews for A Ring of Friendship
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
That was sweet. I'm also glad you portraid little Estel with a personality of a little child.
Haline chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Oh this was such a beautiful story! It just rounded off so perfectly, like a big round circle...oh...it is a really great piece of work, easily read and flowing...hannon le, mellon nin for this story, it made me feel happy!
Erulastiel chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
that was so sweet! i loved it, do lots more!
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Ah, a little Estel!
Elfguard48 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Just read you story and liked it very much. I hope you write more. Take care.
tmelange chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Excellent. Kudos.
IwishSan chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
It's so cute. I love it.
jada952 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I have found that I really like the stories of Estel when he was younger. There is more room for play and imagination.

I find this to be a sweet story, a snapshot of a friendship, a moment to treasure.

Thanks for sharing.

Keep writing,

mk
Lostariel Nolatari chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
aw! this fic is brilliant. it really portrays the great friendship between Estel and Leg'las lol. I especially liked the part where it says 'just as their hearts found solace in one another’s presence' its so cute.

A big well done of course to Aranel as well! I thought the end was really nice and I liked the part where Elrond tells Elrohir 'your race does not shape anything beyond the physical. Even Legolas, a prince of the wood-elves, does not let this distinction come between them. As a distant relative, you can do much better'. Its such a powerful sentence.

LoSt

X
nautika chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Excellent! Thank you (both) for sharing!
Deana chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Beautiful story! :)
MCross chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Aw Trini I adore this fic. It is sweet and so wonderful.

I love the friendship and love they all share.

Wonderful, mellon-nin More soon? Saes?

Shell