Reviews for Machiavellian Machinations
Fang360 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Thank you. That's really all I have to say. Thank you. I just got into Angel and when I found out Lindsey died (which I should've guess since he was my favorite character and all my favorite characters die) is was totally down. Lol, never thought of you're awesome idea of him coming back because of his contract with Wolfram & Hart. It makes complete sense and now I totally believe that's what happened. I actually did what I call a "happy dance" when I read your story. Please comtinue it! I can't wait to read more of this! _
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Clever idea and I liked Holland's conversation with Lindsey. Thanks for writing.
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
A great story. Very good.
MBB chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
clever and interesting ficlet.

And knowing W&H, they probably team him up with Lilah again to piss them both off :-P
s chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I can't be the only one who loves W&H I want them to do something like ressurect the Circle of the Black Thorn. I also want Illyria to come into their employment to be queen of her kind again after all Old Ones are resurected by the senior partners. Hamilton was so cool-someone should bring him back. The Senior Partners own their employees for all eternity.
JoJo chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I like it! So Angel kills Lindsey because he doesn't trust Lindsey not come after him at a later time, thus pissing Lindsey off so that he is ready, willing and eager to come after Angel. Poetic justice!

I'd love a sequel.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I like this, and, after all, Holland & Lilah came back, so why not Lindsey? Could Gavin be next? Maybe not, as he & Holland are trapped on some island in the Pacific with THE OTHERS! Anyway, I'd love to see a continuation of this with Lindsey getting back at Angel for betraying him. Perhaps a good title for that would be Self-Fulfilling Prophecy? And, of course, I'd like to see him rescue Eve (although Annabeth Chase-CK's wife in Close to Home-is prettier!).