Reviews for The Ties That Stab
Didine34790 chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
very good story, i just wish there were more chapters
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
That was great. Update soon.
Cullensforever123 chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
haha i love it!
EnchantedxRomance chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
UPDATE?

that story was amazing, and made me laugh
Lena Kim chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Please update soon! I like!
mcsteamynaddie chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
OMG! I LOOVE this story! Its awesome. ok, i officially love Lorelai's brother. hes great. loved how he left a message to Mitchum. hes like a clone of Lorelai.

post more soon!
linnea-ah chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Rick is a hero! Please update, I'm begging you.
music4mysoul chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
Rick is hell of a guy, I love him already! Will you make Jess come back?
MissLizzymizzy chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
Dear Lipton Lee,

I have just come across your story "The Ties That Stab" and I must say that I love it. I have alwayed loved Gilmore Girls stories were Lorelai has a brother or a sister. This one I beilive is the best. For some reason I keep picturing Rick to be like Rick O'Connell from the Mummy. Anyway I love how he is trying to end this fight in the family.

Now what I would like to know is why you have not updated. Right now it is late August 2007 and you have not updated since March 2006. We hsve waited to long and new chapter. If you plan not to update then please post an authors note telling us that. This is a really good story and I would hate if it went to waste. I hope you have the best of luck on your future chapters and stories.

Your fan

Misslizzymizzy
Lovelychild chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
My god you have to update this I'm HOOKED!
helaluvE chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
i so love this! it's so great! Rick is fantastic.

i'm beginning you, please, for the love of what's important to you, come back to your readers. Please, pretty please (with Milo on top).
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 3 . 1/21/2007