Reviews for The Ties That Stab
lee chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
MARRY ME NOW! I mean it. I'll get down on one knee and all taht crap. And look *holds up a pretty shiny shiny ring* it's so shiny!

Oh oh! I love Rick. Hell I love every damned charector you make up! Gloria Jamie Rick. I love them all! *huggles all three of them*

Okay anywho ... Hey is our little James Dean wanna be Jessy keens coming into the story?
princetongirl chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
loved it update soon like today
Beeno chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
Yay! Uncle Rick is my hero! I really like this story idea, loralei have a brother is very different. Can't wait to read more...
Ariiii .er chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
Well, you already know that I love this.

But I love this. I love Rick, I love Rory's reaction, I love what he said (especially what you have him bring up about Mitchum - I've never seen that before and it's absolutely true: she isn't there to learn to run newspapers or buy newspapers, of *course*) and I love how you can set up so many different dynamics and have them all work SO WELL. Rick IS Lorelai's brother, and (even supposing I didn't know which actor you'd picked ;)) you make it so easy to picture.

This is fantastically awesome.

*hug* And you feel better!
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
aw! Mal as hero Uncle Rick...that's so cool. and he pulled Logan out by the ear, I can just see the cocky little wanker being pulled out by his ear, and let me tell you, it's made my day :D and if emily were to find him walking off being mr cranky boxers. stupid arsehole logan. grr!

:D
Spreeaholic1 chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
great chapter. love the message he left for Mitchum.
pokey chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
Thank you, you had Rick tell her pretty much every single thing I have yelled at my tv this season.
Holly Gilmore chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
Hehe! I LOVE Rick. He's awesome. The way he talked to Logan and the way he talked about Mitchum and "the Rory he knows"... that was all so great. I love him. I wish Lorelai really did have a brother played by Nathan Fillion. *sigh*.

I love Nathan Fillion. lol And it's so easy to picture him as Rick!

Awesome update.
someone5 chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
I love Rick. So, so much. :D Thanks for updating, babe!
misslove852 chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
no! to to to short! and yes, i know that 'to' is only supposed to have 2 o's. but i loved it. i love rick. he is a great character... i'm glad that someone talked to rory like that. i mean, not even jess did. and he was the one on the show that got her to go back to lorelai and clean up her act on the show... so how about brining in some lit action? yeah, that'd make this a better story... though its already a great story... update soon. :]
Sally chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
I really like this and hope you continue to update!
love-r-of-Jam chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
ok he's my hero. Not only is he hilarious and guips like any gilmore can, he's able to kick some major ass.

GREAT JOB!

i always love your stories
Carleana24 chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
I love this fic its gr8 update soon!
X-identaty chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
I love this story...i love all your stories... i cant wait to read more...loves especially the line where logan is thrown out and the end...the rip into two part...bye
estick chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
good story. update soon. how will mitchum react to that message?
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »