Reviews for The Ties That Stab
racheleigh chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
omg i love this story!

its amazing.. keep writing :)
Amy chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
aww! this story is so good! keep it up! update soon okay?
N. Halifax chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
great story!

Lorelai blinked. “Exactly, what? I should steal Mom’s boots again and see if she’ll give Rory back?”

lol such a lorelai thing! loved it! update soon!
Michelle chapter 3 . 3/12/2006

update soon
OTHlover04 chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
this is good
Angel72418 chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
Amazing! I love the idea behind this, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Utopist chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
Yeah! Updatishness!

And now, I'm just waiting for you to bring the Dodger in. 'Cause there is going to be some Jess, right?

And Rick? Amazing. Is he married? If not, can I jump him?

*hugs Leigh*
rockrose chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
Wow... this is so different from anything I've ever read before. I love it! As much as I love Logan, I thought Rick throwing Logan out was hilarious. And that phone call to Mitchum? SO great! I hope you continue soon!
vivelabookworm chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
Hee hee hee. That message is hilarious! I love it! You are awesome, dear author. Please update soon. It's been too long.
Melon-Mango-Metropolis chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
I wish my brother was that nice. Rick's about to save Lorelai's daughter, whereas my brother can't even give me the freaking remote when I ask nicely. He really makes visiting on the weekends worthwhile. Okay, I'm going off on a bit of a tangent, so good job. Keep up the good work.
SmartassChef14 chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Wow. You make it look really easy to just insert a random character out of nowhere. Good job. Can't really think of anything else to write.

Seeke218
lukelorelailuva160 chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
this is good i like this Update soon
Muffin Is Injured chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
I like Rick.

Why haven't you finished this?
LuckyYou chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
Great new story sorry it took me so long to review! I'm usually so loyal...school ugh!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »