Reviews for The Ties That Stab
JustPeachy123 chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
I REALLY like that Lorelai has a twin brother instead of Rory. Seriously, there must be a thousand "Rory has a twin brother named Kevin and they live in Hartford because Lorelai and Chris got married and then Rory meets Tristan and they make out..." ect. stories. Really, why are they all named Kevin? I swear if I read one more of those fics, I'll shoot myself.

I wonder if ASP will have Rory's long lost come back on the show. Sigh. Whatever, at least we have fabulous writers like you on fanfiction to live off of vicariously, pretending that it is Gilmore Girls while the actual show slowly sinks in to the deep ocean below...
rnl1993 chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
i like this please continue.
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
hehe, update!
Lukeistheone chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
It's a nice twist to have Lorelai have a twin brother. update soon.
ProFfeSseR chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
Great idea for a story. Love how Lorelai and Rick are really close and I hope he can fix things for her with Rory. Brilliant first two chapters, and can’t wait to read more!
588585 chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
I dunno... The Gilmores seem to me the type to use the more prestigious 'the II' instead of the more... Southern 'Junior'

Hmm. Dangly dopper.
TheTroubleWithLoveIsYou chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
thanks, deni :)
Katie chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
Sorry I just read your bio and noticed that you don't like to be begged to write and well, I begged. So, sorry for annoying you, but I think that ASP is going a little more uphill this season...once we get rid of Logan that is.
Katie chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! This is one of the most original ideas that I have come across in a long time! Thank you! Please continue! I love Richard Gilmore Junior! Update Son!
Holly Gilmore chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
“Everyone's makin' a fuss!”

LOL. *huggles Rick/Mal/Nathan/His Royal Hotness*

I can't wait until he puts Rory in her place. Even if he doesn't tell her off as much as I wish someone would, just having her not be... her. That will be a big improvement.

Is Jess gonna show up soon? *sigh* I need a Jess fix.
lexi chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
OMG second update in two days...You rock...and can i sense some jess coming in the story? well i love, love, love this story keep going
indi-girl chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
Cool new story. i can't wait to see how it turns out. i know i am probably the millionth person to ask but will this be a literati? i love them together and i love your other lit stories so i was just curious. keep writing i can't wait to see what you do next!
crono inverse chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
you should have rick go get jess, bring him earlier than the wedding and have him raise hell and get rory back!

p.s. rick is cool! bout time lorelai got a brother!
dilindia chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
“Everyone's makin' a fuss!” ROTFL! Mal! That was priceless!
pokey chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
I like it, Rick is interesting and not mary sue-ish(or whatever the boy equivalent is) which is always a good thing.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »