Reviews for The Ties That Stab
moirariordan chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
This is awesome! One chapter, and I already love Rick. I can't wait for more. I swear, you are the goddess of OCs.

-MR
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
*jaw drops*

Leigh! He! This was amazing!

I love Rick, he's fun. And pretty if your banner is anything to go by. ;-) I cant wait for the next update!

Great job!

xx

Kat
kckgirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Wow, I like Rick already! Finally, somebody willing to actually DO something.
dilindia chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Whoa, Leigh! Whoa, Leigh! WHOA, LEIGH!

...I...words...lost...? Argh!
GGFAN6 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I really like this story. I now want them to write in the show that Lorelai really does have a brother. It could happen. I mean we know she doesn't have a sister but nobody ever said that she couldn't have a brother. I think now i'm going to have to write a story with a brother for Lorelai. Loved this story.
Meg chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Wow. This is awesome! It's never been done before, so it's really interesting. Especially since I love having Lorelai interact with a brother that we never knew. Lol.

I cannot wait for more! ;-p
lexi chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Why can't you write the show? Why can't Rick be a real character? I love this so keep going...this was amazing!
lindsay chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
luved it! update soon
misslove852 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
omg! i absolutely positively love this! completely original, funny and good! can't wait for more!
Fizzy chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Well, I'm totally picturing him in the full suspenders, tight-pants getup, but I love this. I love where it's headed!

So good!