Reviews for Intricate
Sophia chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
Opps sorry for acussing you about the story that you didnt do chapter 9 but i did give you a good idea and my brothers and sisters ate ALL the food and i ate rice i was wondering if you can send me a picter of the group.
Sophia chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
Hello I was wondering if you can send me a copy of final fantasy.I just love your stores it is funny what show or how did you came up with these characters?Exept for the inuyasha characters i know where they are from.I have been reading your stores but i wonder why did you stop finishing the story on chapter 8 im cureous what is going to happen next all it stoped on was"Its...its...its-"and thats it when are you going to type chapter 9 you know the encountering and the is going to happen next are they going to see Kagura and tell them there secret of helping Naraku find the sacred jewel shardes or is Naraku going to tell them to give it to him and inuyashas friends going to find just so cureousand i agree i do love the character Vincent but i dont hate Kagome like you sead she is nice,caring,strong-willing,concerned for her friends,and responsible was it a lie of everything you typed or was it just part of the i better be off dinner is ready and i dont want all my brothers and sisters to eat it all. p.s. Can you tell me your real name?
superfan chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This is a great start, I hope the rest of the story is like this, apart from Cloud there is mad at Vincent. Please update!
Bringer Of Fears chapter 16 . 4/30/2008
Great story so far, I loved the way in which you have combined both worlds, great work!

I'm also really pleased about all the spotlight on Vincent too.

Anyway I see that it was '06 that you last updated, please don't let this story die, I hope to see an update soon!
Shippo's Ramen chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
W00T! This story rocks! i've read it 5 times over and still want to read it! UPDATE SOON PLZ!

p.s. i don't usually read fanfics more than once unless they are extremely good and even THAT is pretty rare! DON'T GIVE UP!
Crescent-Moon-Love chapter 16 . 6/18/2007
Update soon!
Inutashio chapter 16 . 6/3/2007
I hope that you'll update this soon, Its a REALLY good story .
Eatsa Pizza chapter 16 . 3/23/2007
Cool storie! I love you! _

I only have Final FantasyI Ds But I know a few things.

To Cloud:

COME ON! If you had SEEN what Naraku did, You would not be on HIS side!
Writing Ninja chapter 16 . 1/29/2007
Alright, an update. pretty nice work on this chapter, keep up the good work:-)
Kikino chapter 10 . 1/6/2007
ALRIGHT! Another great chapter read! I love this story. I was hoping the battle with Sesshomaru was going to be bigger, but oh well. Maybe there will be better ones, right? Sounds good to me! - The way this story is going, it might go on my favorites! I wonder what's going to happen about Naraku. Now that the gangs are friends and all, what will happen? I can't wait to find out! Well, I'll be reviewing 2 more times. Unless I feel I just HAVE to leave a review. It's good to be having the characters in their usual bodies. I was starting to get used to them in each other's bodies. I was REALLY difficult at first, but I created a method! YEAH-YUH! It was weird hearing Dead Bodies Everywhere by KoRn when it was the Sesshomaru battle sequence. It was kind of funny. Lol. Well, on with the story! I can't wait to read some more! Arigato! -

Kikino chapter 6 . 1/6/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! I loved the battle scenes. It was a good thing that Vincent got a tranquilizer before he went into the mansion. That's would have been bad, lol. "Holding out his arms in a 'bow to the mighty Vincent' pose." Lol. That's right! BOW TO THE MIGHTY VINCENT! HE'S BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU! Lol, I love Vincent. I liked the board games. Those were something, lol. I loved the Reno card. What position was Vincent in his picture? I can see him in a fighting position with his gun and in his Turk outfit. I can see it now...Lol. I'm glad you didn't have them shun him. I think I would have cried. Well, I'll be reviewing later, I guess. Thanks for writing an AWSOME story! I love it! Arigato! -

Kikino chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
I love how this is going! I'm loving this so much! AHAHAHA! Naraku...that LYING BASTARD! DAMN HIM!:( You want to know what's sick? My friend's cousin thinks Naraku is hott! GROSS! Or as Yuffie would say, "GROSSNESS!" Lol. Sick, right? Oh! I'm loving this so much! Well, I'll be reading chapter 4 now. I think I'll make waffles too. Yeah, I'll go make waffles, THEN read Chapter 4. How's that sound? Arigato! -

Kikino chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I'M LOVING THIS! Okay, I'll try to not review to every chapter. That's what I usually do. If I review too much, go ahead and tell me and I'd be glad enough to tone it down a bit. I like it that Vincent gets most of the attenction, he's my favorite too! XD Is Sesshomaru going to be in this? Well, I guess I'll have to read and find out, right? Well, I've got a new story to be reading too! Yay! Well, I guess you'll be seeing me again. Laters. Thanks for writing such a creative story! Never would have guessed! Lol. Arigato! -

Legendary Kijin Angel chapter 16 . 12/27/2006
Loving the fic! XD Finally a crosover fanfic where Vinnie gets his due attention! He deserves it for being the most interesting member in Avalanche. Please in the name of all things good in Fanfiction do not let this fic die by not updating! DX THANKS AGAIN FOR WRITING THIS! ...And Yuffintines aren't that bad...
Lord Makura chapter 16 . 10/31/2006
to hell with out of character vincent he was really awesome like this chapter by the way!