Reviews for help!
EmRosey chapter 6 . 1/3/2007

please oh please let it end skate!
Paddington chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Paddington chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
Dont tell me you are writing a cliff hanger, you arn't done right?
Paddington chapter 6 . 7/29/2006
ok; first good story, you need a little spelling and punctuation help, but that is what I am here 4 right? 2, what is the deal with you NOT finishing this! I just read it and it is great! But come on , almost a YEAR! LOL. I really hope you do choose to continue to work on this little gem, I just now read it and LOVE it, Walt is so under utilized, I am so glad you r making good use of his good character. What he did was really well written, Ok, well any way, I need to cook my Kiwi bird for dinner, Yummy ;-)
Audio Pineapple chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
Aww - its a shame you didn't continue with this. I wanted to know why Kate had run away from Jack in the first place. I know that she doesn't like to get close to people but it seemed like there was another reason behind it.
TinkBuck chapter 6 . 7/8/2006
i liked it :D hope youre gonna update it soon again amy :)
DragonRider8 chapter 6 . 5/20/2006
loved it. update soon please!

You-Got-ID chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
I've got to say that was AMAZING! :D keep it up ! :D x
SGCFan4ever chapter 6 . 12/19/2005
I liked it! Sorry that I couldn't review before...
sharp-mind chapter 5 . 11/13/2005
You gotta go on! This looks just great. What's wrong with Kate? Why can't she remember them? Is she REALLY alive? Kudos girl!
VideoGirlSyndrome chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
wo...very nice work!
Vote14Caskett chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
once again a great chapter with yet another cliffhanger!
lostgirl2 chapter 4 . 11/9/2005
GREAT STORY! I had to come on here and read some Jack and Kate, since we have been lacking on the TV show for a few weeks. I mean they didn't show them at all tonight! I was SO pissed! And is it just me, or does anyone else LOATHE ana-lucia? GOD! I HATE HER! I hope Kate beats the crap outta her! Anyways, I LOVE your story. There aren't many stories that show the doctor side of jack-which I absolutlely LOVE! Keep it goin! Im hooked!

Vote14Caskett chapter 4 . 11/8/2005