Reviews for Thousandfurs
I don't get any insight into exactly just Why Kikyou wants InuYasha specifically in the first place...
katiewinchester87 chapter 1 . 5/24
I love the original story but this one is amazing (yes Ive read the original one and it's fantastic) I love how you added the prejudice against demons and still followed the original story.
LoneStorm chapter 19 . 5/9
Wow. I cannot say enough wow. Just got to the fandom and I am blessed with this beautifully written, magnificently crafted story. You and this story are amazing and I want you to write books.
poop chapter 1 . 4/22
wow thts long
Sophie chapter 1 . 3/22
Oh my god, Kagome's father is really messed up!
TT chapter 2 . 1/20
First impression of Naraku is that he reminds me of Snape.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/27/2015
I REALLY liked this story, you did a good job with it!
Beautiful story chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Koga's anger was very understadable - I doubt Kagome would react favourably to a demon using a jacket made of human skin. I hope Kagome keeps growing and realizes how needlessly cruel and selfish her wish for that cloak was now that she lives among demons that are as much animal as human. Izayoi's approach to the situation was very diplomatic and well-written, though I can't help but with she'd been more understanding towards Koga.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Yorushike chapter 19 . 7/6/2015
beautifully written story which was a lot of fun. Just the ending was a bit well anticlimatic? Maybe you could have pulled it off so the excitment ended with Kagome confessing? Have some messanger come or something? That way it wouldn't have felt so drawn out. It would also have made Kagome feel more sure of herself. This way she seemed to change her mind, just because of a pretty please...
Still very good story though. I hope you had fun at law school
Greetings Yorushike
Meffisto chapter 19 . 6/24/2015
animegirl73 chapter 19 . 2/24/2015
Loved your story!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/1/2014

Guest chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
A pretty solid story however I'm curious as to why it needed an M rating. I was very much looking forward to the moment when inuyasha and kagome finally made eachother mates, not to mention sango and miroku. It's a bit misleading and honestly could have done with a simple PG-13 label. Otherwise a decent story
Kami Lin chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
I'm a big fan of the Grimm Fairy tales and I just wanted to praise you for your effort and skill in writing this fanfic despite your busy life. I, like many others have read Dog Skin and noticed some similarities and as well as many differences. And to be honest I prefer Thousandfurs over Dog Skin. It seemed more realistic to me that Inuyasha was mean to Thousandfurs instead of wanting to protect her all the time. Chapter 17 brought me to tears and caused read with tissues. I also was glad that Kikyo and Naraku were not her parents and that the story included Sota (and Myoga too! And Inuyasha's parents). The only thing that I disliked was the fact that Kikyou was a slut. I guess it was suppose to be part of her character but it was already enough that he didn't love her anymore and that she was a b*tch but she didn't really need to written off as a slut. Other than that this fanfic was one of the best I've ever written. Thanks for writing it!
1,250 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »