Reviews for Thousandfurs
I REALLY liked this story, you did a good job with it!
Beautiful story chapter 5 . 11/27
Koga's anger was very understadable - I doubt Kagome would react favourably to a demon using a jacket made of human skin. I hope Kagome keeps growing and realizes how needlessly cruel and selfish her wish for that cloak was now that she lives among demons that are as much animal as human. Izayoi's approach to the situation was very diplomatic and well-written, though I can't help but with she'd been more understanding towards Koga.
Yorushike chapter 19 . 7/6
beautifully written story which was a lot of fun. Just the ending was a bit well anticlimatic? Maybe you could have pulled it off so the excitment ended with Kagome confessing? Have some messanger come or something? That way it wouldn't have felt so drawn out. It would also have made Kagome feel more sure of herself. This way she seemed to change her mind, just because of a pretty please...
Still very good story though. I hope you had fun at law school
Greetings Yorushike
Meffisto chapter 19 . 6/24
animegirl73 chapter 19 . 2/24
Loved your story!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/1/2014

Guest chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
A pretty solid story however I'm curious as to why it needed an M rating. I was very much looking forward to the moment when inuyasha and kagome finally made eachother mates, not to mention sango and miroku. It's a bit misleading and honestly could have done with a simple PG-13 label. Otherwise a decent story
Kami Lin chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
I'm a big fan of the Grimm Fairy tales and I just wanted to praise you for your effort and skill in writing this fanfic despite your busy life. I, like many others have read Dog Skin and noticed some similarities and as well as many differences. And to be honest I prefer Thousandfurs over Dog Skin. It seemed more realistic to me that Inuyasha was mean to Thousandfurs instead of wanting to protect her all the time. Chapter 17 brought me to tears and caused read with tissues. I also was glad that Kikyo and Naraku were not her parents and that the story included Sota (and Myoga too! And Inuyasha's parents). The only thing that I disliked was the fact that Kikyou was a slut. I guess it was suppose to be part of her character but it was already enough that he didn't love her anymore and that she was a b*tch but she didn't really need to written off as a slut. Other than that this fanfic was one of the best I've ever written. Thanks for writing it!
kiki-chan3410 chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
lol inu's reaction is hilarious! great story.
Asteriia chapter 19 . 8/1/2014
I've spent the past few weeks reading this story, and I have to say I did very much enjoy it. The storyline and incorporation of elements from the series into the story was very clever - I did feel it was a bit anticlimatic at the end with Naraku and Kagome's father, but that may just be my own personal preference with liking big fights and battles haha.
I was quite worried nearing the end how you'd deal with Inuyasha and Kagome's romance since Inuyasha was cruel to her, but you dealt with their emotions and reconciliation very well!
The only thing I'd have to say I didn't really like was the characterization of Kikyo - it was very OOC and while it could be reasoned as being like so because of the plot, I felt it was rather a play on portraying her in a negative light simply because she was Kagome's love rival. I've seen a lot of InuKag fics where Kikyo is bashed and painted with terms such as 'bitch' and 'whore' and it did spoil my enjoyment for the story because of it. Of course, I am aware this is an old fic by a number of years so all my criticism on your writing for this story could very much not apply to your current abilities.
Overall however, it was a great story - clearly a lot of people love it from its popularity, myself included, and it's a good read!
Tarsieh chapter 19 . 4/2/2014
I love it! I love it so much! God, it's been so long that I've read a fanfic that occupied my life. Thank you so much!
crimsontears82684 chapter 19 . 1/28/2014
I read Dogskin before I read this and I have to say, yours was much better. Your inclusion of many elements from canon made it feel more authentic. Also, I liked how Kagome and Inuyasha were very close to canon, unlike in Dogskin. Kagome was fiery but kindhearted while Inuyasha was the hot-tempered tsundere he always is.
InuLuna19 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This story was incredible with the details and the immense amount of imagination that went into writing it. I commend you on a job well done.
KrissMe chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Not sure if i ever reviewed this, but i did read it in it's entirety about a month ago. I really enjoyed it, and i could't put it down. I remember not getting much sleep because i wanted to know if kagome would get caught, or if inuyasha would figure out she was a princess or not. The whole thing had me on the edge of my seat & i just felt as though you deserved the the credit where credit is due! :)
1,244 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »