Reviews for Thousandfurs
really great so far i love it
Faye-chan chapter 19 . 5/12
3rd time I've read this and I'm still so amazed at how you have developed the story. You gave it your own twist and the characters seamlessly intertwined together with the fairytale :) would love to read another fairytale crafted by you :)
ZaiaKai16 chapter 19 . 4/29
This story is amaziin ! To be honest, I read Dog Skin before reading this one and I truthfully have to say that some ppl must be fools to think it sounds that same. Yes, some portions are similar but the entire writing was totally different. It is always a good taste of different styles from the same passage or book. it just goes to show that everyone can interpret the same message differently in their own way. But you added more detail and showed the feelings of everyone in your book more than Dog Skin and I enjoyed that feature very much. But I can not exclusive because all stories are great in their own way so I'm glad I had the opportunity to read
4EverPoppin chapter 3 . 4/7
LMFAO at Naraku. "How can you tell she's ill? when she always look half dead!" I can't。)
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 19 . 4/6
I read this story first and have never read Dog Skin or whatnot... So let me be among the many who tell you what an amazing story you have written. The characters are flawless, the beauty is enthralling and the creative use of a Grimm fairy tale is amazing. I have never seen an author in ffnet who can take gold and spin it into something remarkably singular that stands on it's own. Had you never told me there was a Grimm fairy tale, I would never have guessed. If this is a kimono, I see not even a stitch in your writing. That is how impossibly seamless it is.

I have read it the second time around. I have cried and laughed and been romanced by every turn. Your stories are always an adventure. I envy you your talent, but I don't think I ever want you to stop writing. Keep being awesome. I hope law-school went well (for however late that bit of hope is). And I hope you are happy... Truly happy.

Congrats on an incredible story!
LOVE.U.FOREVER chapter 15 . 4/1
Ahhhhhhhh I'm screaming lol so good
TaelorInu chapter 19 . 1/18
I really liked this book, it was a bit confusing in the middle but I liked it a lot.
katiewinchester87 chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
I've read this and Dog skin and I love both of them. They are different but similar and I've favourited both. This story is beautiful and I love it and remember to tell people to shut up if they don't know what they are talking about :)
Lee chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
I love your writing and I love your stories. I'm familiar with this tale and I'm very glad you didn't go the route must do by actually having the king rape her before she escapes. The one I've read is deer skin by robin mckinley.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/2/2016
BEAUTY. PURE BEAUTY! I stayed up for three days reading this and let me tell you it was amazing! Thank you for the time that your book has filled for me! :) Keep up the good job!
R chapter 19 . 10/27/2016
Amazing story! I love it _
Guest chapter 11 . 9/17/2016
I don't get any insight into exactly just Why Kikyou wants InuYasha specifically in the first place...
katiewinchester87 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I love the original story but this one is amazing (yes Ive read the original one and it's fantastic) I love how you added the prejudice against demons and still followed the original story.
LoneStorm chapter 19 . 5/9/2016
Wow. I cannot say enough wow. Just got to the fandom and I am blessed with this beautifully written, magnificently crafted story. You and this story are amazing and I want you to write books.
poop chapter 1 . 4/22/2016