Reviews for Thousandfurs
original1 chapter 19 . 9/19
Hey there, I know that this has been finished for a while, but I wanted to let you know how much I love it. It was a fantastic read. Kinda funny Inuyasha couldn't tell but everyone else could. :)

Thank you for the great fic!
jenny crum chapter 19 . 5/10
This was an amazing story, I loved it
bluesweet chapter 19 . 11/19/2018
Muchas gracias, amé tu historia!,
El cuento de la princesa con los tres vestidos que ponía un anillo en la comida del príncipe es uno que disfrutaba mucho cuando era chica, y hiciste una hermosa adaptación :)
Carlynul chapter 19 . 10/17/2018
Ok, THAT was the cutest ending. I honestly LOVED that ending. Super cute, heart warming... did I mention cute? Loved it. In terms of constructive criticism: I Could've done without the chapter all about Ayame. Well written, but as minor a part as her character played it was unnecessary to give her so much attention for a chapter. Fantastic story! I really loved it.
Cojumhei chapter 19 . 9/28/2018
I love the story very entertaning. I love every character. Inuyasha and kagome for life :)
Evil Illusions chapter 19 . 7/10/2018
Great read! Thanks for writing it!
Softly Spoken Words chapter 19 . 4/7/2018
I decided to reread this story and I have to say it is still one of the best IK stories I've read on this website. It is so well-written. Great plot development and dialogue. And the nods to canon moments are great too :) it was a delight to read this again.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/25/2018
Thank you for this intense and exciting story. Hope you have a nice day.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/18/2017
so good.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2017
so sad.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2017
i love fuzzy slippers and this fanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
really great so far i love it
Faye-chan chapter 19 . 5/12/2017
3rd time I've read this and I'm still so amazed at how you have developed the story. You gave it your own twist and the characters seamlessly intertwined together with the fairytale :) would love to read another fairytale crafted by you :)
ZaiaKai16 chapter 19 . 4/29/2017
This story is amaziin ! To be honest, I read Dog Skin before reading this one and I truthfully have to say that some ppl must be fools to think it sounds that same. Yes, some portions are similar but the entire writing was totally different. It is always a good taste of different styles from the same passage or book. it just goes to show that everyone can interpret the same message differently in their own way. But you added more detail and showed the feelings of everyone in your book more than Dog Skin and I enjoyed that feature very much. But I can not exclusive because all stories are great in their own way so I'm glad I had the opportunity to read
ThatGurlWrites07 chapter 3 . 4/7/2017
LMFAO at Naraku. "How can you tell she's ill? when she always look half dead!" I can't。)
1,272 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »