Reviews for Thousandfurs
Definition Of Awesome chapter 19 . 4/2
I love it! I love it so much! God, it's been so long that I've read a fanfic that occupied my life. Thank you so much!
crimsontears82684 chapter 19 . 1/28
I read Dogskin before I read this and I have to say, yours was much better. Your inclusion of many elements from canon made it feel more authentic. Also, I liked how Kagome and Inuyasha were very close to canon, unlike in Dogskin. Kagome was fiery but kindhearted while Inuyasha was the hot-tempered tsundere he always is.
InuLuna19 chapter 1 . 1/20
This story was incredible with the details and the immense amount of imagination that went into writing it. I commend you on a job well done.
KrissMe chapter 1 . 1/4
Not sure if i ever reviewed this, but i did read it in it's entirety about a month ago. I really enjoyed it, and i could't put it down. I remember not getting much sleep because i wanted to know if kagome would get caught, or if inuyasha would figure out she was a princess or not. The whole thing had me on the edge of my seat & i just felt as though you deserved the the credit where credit is due! :)
br0ken1 chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
I really enjoyed this! It was so unique - which is usually so hard to find! GREAT job :)
Minirowan chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
This was really good. I just think there wasn't enough development between Sango and Miroku to warrant their quick romance. Also, Inuaysha's treatment of Thousandfurs was always crude, I think he should have lightened up at some point in the story. I know you were following the original fairy tale, but I never understood how she could have fallen for a guy who hurt her.

Anyway! Great job. The characterizations were well done in the context of the story and you kept the plot dynamic by having a second bad guy.
Bloody.death.cat chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
Once again reading this awesome story thumbs up too what do you call it? Awesomeness,thumbs up to your awesomeness -
Gothgirl4800 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Awesome in my opinion way better than dog skin
ilovetosmilee chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
Great story! I couldn't stop reading!

I know you wrote this years ago but I hope you are doing well and that you kicked Law School in the butt! :P
The Hazel Purple Skyline chapter 19 . 9/20/2013
I loved it!
Though the ending was a little anti-climatic.
But I love Kagome and Inuyasha and I think you did a great job modifying the fairytale.
If I had to compare "Thousandfurs" to "Dog Skin", I would say there are certain points where you stuck more to canon, and points where she stuck more to canon. In truth, the stories are not comparable- because each is completely unique- and I fail to see how someone who has finished both stories accuse you of plagiarism.
Amara chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
I'll review for you!
sesshyayame the best chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Poor Kagome? Poor Rin! She died today!
Athena g chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Good fanfiction its got to be my second favorite of all fanficts I've ever read and I'm a lonely teenage girl with to much extra time on her hands
sesshyayame the best chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
why don't someone kill the crazy king you'd think they would have a plan just in case the king went crazy seriously when somebody starts talking crazy like that you say "Yeah uhuh." (loads shotgun) "Okay hold still you got something in your hair" (boom body drops to the floor) "Got it!"
kkiibbaa chapter 19 . 8/7/2013