Reviews for Thousandfurs
Lunabellla chapter 19 . 3/15/2009
I loved this story! It's very well written! I do remember this story when I was very little. You should read East by Edith Pattou It's a very good book. You should be able to find it or order it at waldens book store It's only $7.95. It's about about 507 pages long. _
Lunabellla chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
O_O...Her dad...wow what a sick,sick man. By the way I haven't read dog skin. I really like this story! It's very good!
pApAw chapter 19 . 2/19/2009
this is really good

i love it

its really different compared to dog skin (yah, i read it too)

hope for more stories from you

goodluck with life and everything

-paw
angelluver chapter 19 . 2/13/2009
great story I loved it
yuuki-san chapter 19 . 1/20/2009
okay now this was cute you had a few spelling errors though, it aws a nice length im probbably look at your other stories!

thanks for the read JA NE!-your friend Yuuki-san
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 19 . 1/7/2009
Aw! I absolutely love this story~! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. Love how the plot went and how most of the characters where as incharacter as possible from an AU fic. SO I thank you for writing this wonderfully beautiful story!

Sincerly,

~Strawberry-Ringo
Nixie002 chapter 19 . 1/7/2009
Loved the story! ] I liked the toast at the end. Figures Inuyasha would miss something like that haha Great work!
t3h son son chapter 19 . 11/25/2008
I remember reading the fairy tale when I was little, and I think you did and excellent job building a story off of the basics from the tale. Very nice.
KanamexMadori chapter 19 . 11/23/2008
Great job i love the story. I love the love scene and I love how she dressed up in to yeah that person to see inuyasha.I thought you said this was a real book. Well if it is than good job on turing it in to an inuyash fic. Awesome job keep it up. I cant wait to read you next stroy.

Love,

Judas ]
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 19 . 11/14/2008
I loved the story tnx for writing it!
hrgggggggggh chapter 19 . 10/24/2008
Oh, this story was gorgeous. You really are fabulous.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 19 . 10/16/2008
OMG that was so cute! I always thought that Inuyasha would make a good father...or (ahem) rather an overprotective one. Loved the fic, and I think I'm gonna go check another one out now...Hm. Choices, choices...

DDEC
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
This is one of my favorite Grimm tales! I didn't realize it until the second chappie though. I actually read the whole book once. It was awesome! Well, I've found another fic to read. I'll review again at the end!

DDEC
mary chapter 19 . 10/5/2008
loved the story i just could not stop until it was done lol
blondeix chapter 19 . 8/23/2008