Reviews for Thousandfurs
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 19 . 7/31/2009
PERFECT!
Addy.is.not.a.Laddy chapter 19 . 7/17/2009
:D I loved this story. I admittedly found it by accident on a google search that yielded only two results. I began reading it... About three hours ago, and have been locked to the computer since. This fic probably hasn't gotten any reviews on a while, due to the fact that you haven't posted on it for nearly three years... And it takes a week or a day to lose a fic among the thousands of Inuyasha fics.

This fic gave me a bit to think about. Every day, as the summer passes, I see more and more things, and this story has given me a lot to add to the "Fic ideas I need to live up to" list. :D I love how it started, and I love how it ended. I knew that Inuyasha and Kagome would end up together (Admittedly, I was thinking it would be in the afterlife), but finding out how they did was a wonderful journey. This fic deserves to be reposted, or at least posted on mediaminer. I think many deserving people won't find this fic simply because it's so far back in the archives. It's kinda sad how a lot of people won't read this fic.

I'm gonna just have to go and make my friends read it. And they'll tell their friends... I hope. I don't know if this fic is on mediaminer, but if it was, I would readily nominate it for a Fanfiction showcase. :D I'm gonna add you to my favorite authours, along with this fic, and you'll be on my authour alert list. Thanks for this amazing read, and I hope many more people get the chance to read this fic.
jakenthebest chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
geez what a creepy father! i actually had no idea about this tale as I only know the disney ones...LOL so it's great that everything has an element of suspense!
Miffness chapter 19 . 6/24/2009
Three words buddie, you are awesome! Seriosly, I started reading The Once and Future Taiyoukai and I was in shock of how great Kagome ans Sess are together, you have made me love that pairing and then this, sigh. I LOVED IT! You not only have written a great Sess/Kag fic but a Inu/Kag fic that is equally great, I have found new love in fanfiction. Thank you for the wonderful story I reallt hope you continue writing!
potatoing chapter 19 . 6/19/2009
Oh, thank God I'm finished. Do you have any idea how long I've been reading this story? The entire day! I've returned to this story three times today in two hour time periods, and I've just now finished! And yet, I couldn't bear to wait a single day without finding out what happens. :)

This story is just absolutely... gahh, I can't find words to describe it! It must be one of the best stories (including novels) I have ever read. Honestly. You had me entranced during the entire six hours I spent reading this work of art. Everything - the plot, the characters, the details - was woven by extremely talented hands into a beautiful and exquisite tapestry. You never cease to amaze me, RosieB. I have to say, all of your stories just as marvelous (and painstakingly long) as the next. :)

I have, in fact, heard of this story before, since I'd read it in a picture book from a long time ago. But I had no idea it could be elaborated so fabulously into such a story. During the entire six hours, I was thinking, "Oh, my God, how does she write such an amazing tale?" Gahh, I could only hope to write as well as you could one day. (I do, of course, have no patience for writing such a long tale, so that might be part of it. XD)

Thousandfurs has honestly invoked a reaction out of me that no one else could. A "Oh, no!" and an "Oh, that jackass!" and even an extremely loud squeal at the massive cuteness at that last few chapters. Gahh, this story is just simply !

Your stories are just some of the best stories I've read in a long time, RosieB. It's always such a great pleasure and privelege to read them. My eyes have to pay for reading your exhilarating stories, but what the hell. x) My eyesight sucks anyways. Thousandfurs is absotively posolutely amazingwonderfulsensational. :)

You truly have an extraordinary gift for writing.

-Emoticons ;D
Kiroku Ookami chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
I really like how you've portrayed her in this story. She's a kickass leader and mom!
Sionna Dehr chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Wow, this is really good! I've never actually read the story that this fanfic originated from, but it sounds very good. Keep up the good work and enjoy writing!
Kimmiko T chapter 19 . 5/19/2009
I love this story!

Thanx!
kestrelangel chapter 19 . 5/17/2009
It's beautiful! I stayed up til four in the morning reading it, you did an excellent job!

-Kestrelangel
Wren Wild chapter 19 . 4/11/2009
so I was reaally bored today, because none of my friends were in town, and the thhought eventually meandered into my head that "Hey! RosieB writes reaally good stories, yet I've only read like three of them." So clicked my way onto your prophile and Oh My God, how could I have missed this before!

I love this story, and especially this last chapter. There's the sense that things are going to change, and it's going to be hard, but it will SO be worth it, which, from your AN, reflects your life at the time you wrote this.

It makes me want to sqee. (
Shoomy2003 chapter 18 . 3/16/2009
I read this story a very long time ago, and reviewed after finishing it. Well, I just wanted to update you and let you know that I read "Deerskin" after reading your tale, intrigued as to where your story got its start. It was heartbreaking, lyrical, maddening, and wonderful. I'm so glad to have gotten to read this tale that sparked my curiosity!
Lunabellla chapter 19 . 3/15/2009
I loved this story! It's very well written! I do remember this story when I was very little. You should read East by Edith Pattou It's a very good book. You should be able to find it or order it at waldens book store It's only $7.95. It's about about 507 pages long. _
Lunabellla chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
O_O...Her dad...wow what a sick,sick man. By the way I haven't read dog skin. I really like this story! It's very good!
pApAw chapter 19 . 2/19/2009
this is really good

i love it

its really different compared to dog skin (yah, i read it too)

hope for more stories from you

goodluck with life and everything

-paw