Reviews for Thousandfurs
chopocabra chapter 5 . 12/30/2020
You do amazing worldbuilding
chopocabra chapter 4 . 12/30/2020
"I told you he was a pervert" sent me
chopocabra chapter 3 . 12/30/2020
I really like how you write Kagome
chopocabra chapter 2 . 12/30/2020
This story has absolutely drawn me in, omg this is professional quality writing 3
chopocabra chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
This is an amazing intro!
original1 chapter 19 . 9/19/2020
Hey there, I know that this has been finished for a while, but I wanted to let you know how much I love it. It was a fantastic read. Kinda funny Inuyasha couldn't tell but everyone else could. :)

Thank you for the great fic!
jenny crum chapter 19 . 5/10/2020
This was an amazing story, I loved it
bluesweet chapter 19 . 11/19/2018
Muchas gracias, amé tu historia!,
El cuento de la princesa con los tres vestidos que ponía un anillo en la comida del príncipe es uno que disfrutaba mucho cuando era chica, y hiciste una hermosa adaptación :)
Carlynul chapter 19 . 10/17/2018
Ok, THAT was the cutest ending. I honestly LOVED that ending. Super cute, heart warming... did I mention cute? Loved it. In terms of constructive criticism: I Could've done without the chapter all about Ayame. Well written, but as minor a part as her character played it was unnecessary to give her so much attention for a chapter. Fantastic story! I really loved it.
Cojumhei chapter 19 . 9/28/2018
I love the story very entertaning. I love every character. Inuyasha and kagome for life :)
Evil Illusions chapter 19 . 7/10/2018
Great read! Thanks for writing it!
Softly Spoken Words chapter 19 . 4/7/2018
I decided to reread this story and I have to say it is still one of the best IK stories I've read on this website. It is so well-written. Great plot development and dialogue. And the nods to canon moments are great too :) it was a delight to read this again.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/25/2018
Thank you for this intense and exciting story. Hope you have a nice day.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/18/2017