Reviews for Thousandfurs
heavens lil cherry chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
i luved ur story! u have to update soon! like A/S/A/P! (ohh yeah and when will sombody find out that she's the princess?) tehe but anywho update A/S/A/P!

Ja-Ne -
sealyons chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
You have simply copied sublimetrickster's story Dog Skin. The plot and wedding requests are almost exactly the same. Sublimetrickster made their story 9 months before you so either change yours or delete it.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
it would be nice if kagome ended up becoming a house servant to keep company with the queen. keep up the good work, dark
Judith.C chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
this one sounds similar to another one i have read;

it starts off with a princess who is engaged to a prince of the neighbouring kingodm, but a war starts between the two. the princess's father puts the princess and her maidservant under ground with food enough to last 7 years. they were supposed to be gathered at the end of the seven years and taken home but as six and a half years go by the princess thinks that her kingdom has lost the war so she starts digging her way out. she gets out and finds desolation around her and goes to the princes kingdom to find work.

the prince has over the years become engaged to another, cruel woman. on the wedding day she is lazy and commands the princess to go in her stead and to give the ring to her after the ceremony. the princess takes off her bullrushs (what she has been wearing during her stay as servant) and puts on the wedding dress after cleaning herself and leaves to go to the prince. the prince is entranced with his bride-to-be who he has never seen before. as she walks with the prince to the church she commands the plants to stand aside as she is the real bride of the prince. the prince asks her what she said and she tells him that she will tell him later. as she is coming up to the church she commands the door to open for her as she is the real princess. the prince asks her what she says and she says that she is just talking to the door and she shall tell him later.

after the wedding she goes to the lazy courtier but does not take the ring off as it is too tight. the courtier berates her and hopes the price wont notice the lack of ring on his weding night. as it is dark in the bedroom the prince asks to see her face as her beauty stunned him during the ceremony. she says no, and the prince, a little confused asks her wht she said to the plants on the way to the wedding. she calls him a fool and that she didnt say anything to the plants. the prince getting a little angry asks her what she said to the door and she clls him an idiot. the prince is angry and doubts that this insulting ccreature is the woman he married earlier that day. he demands to see the wedding ring, and she now sobbing, confesses that she was lazy and made a kitchen maid go in her stead. he finds the princess and they live hapily ever after.

im pretty sur it is called 'bullrush girl' and that i am mixing 2 fairy tales togethor but i havent seen it in a while. give me an email if it is the correct one.

...lovely story by the way!

Judith
SilverBlood666 chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Sweet. Keep it up!

~ Jillian
purplerebecca chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
Cool take on the fairy tale! I really like the role you've placed Myoga in, and I look forward to more. :)
ohiowriter chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
First of all I'd like to say I did get to school on time, but because of the near leaving too late I have decided that I will no longer read before school I have the one more complex (one more chapter, one more paragraph, one more story, ect). I also would like to tell you I thoroughly (sp) enjoy your story and await more. Thank you.
ShadowAlexandria chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
OMG! tis is so good ! one of the best i have read yet. they aren't short and they go into more detail( the chapters i mean). i love the way you have placed myoga as her friend. ah! and i so agree with sota. the king can't live for ever right? is that a forshadowing? well any ways it great plaese update! and if i could rate this believe me it woul be a high. :)
NotesandPhotographs chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
well this is a treat. i get back from vacation and this story is in my mailbox. great job. this story is so interesting. i wish it was complete, because then i wouldn't have to wait for updates. aw well. update soon please?~Em
blackartemis chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
Hey cool story! It's a lot like Deerskin. anyway, I love how you've pulled it off! Update soon! please!
PlayingWithDemons chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
another flawless chapter...your so talented

i look forward to your next update! :)
Draconic Ban-Sidhe chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Interesting...I didn't know that there was another 'thousandfurs' based story...:P If you didn't know about it either till someone pointed it out, and if there's a very differnt take on it by two people, I wouldn't say it's copying at all. I can't remember HOW many Cinderalla, Beauty and the Beast, crossovers with HP, and a couple of other ones that are out there with the same basic idea...

lol. Yeah, I thought so too. I read some pretty interesting things when I was litle...(still do) and LOTR was the only one confiscated. . Now, well...anything goes. They don't even Try to keep track of what I read anymore. (Which is rather nice. )

Bravo! Keep writing, and I shall keep reading!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
naraku as head? that could be a bit of a problem. I have a feeling that I might need to read thousandfurs eventually, even though I don't really need to, for this story. keep up the good work, dark
Reality chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Of course I will keep reading...heh...you're one of the best authors on

You mentioned that the Shikon No Tama and Tessaiga were to play a part in this...will Naraku be after the jewel as before? Or is he just an antagonist not the villain?

It will be interesting how Inuyasha becomes enamored of Kagome...
BloodyMarry chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Hey! That was a great chapter. I feel so bad for Kagome, Sango seems really nice though, at first I thought she would be kinda mean to Kagome. But nope! Anyways I really enjoyed the chapter, I was so excited to see that you had updated, I quit what I was doing on the spot, and started reading the chapter! I was not disapionted with the results of the new chapter, which I am very happy about! I can't wait for you to update!

Later!