Reviews for Thousandfurs
Melchan chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Yay! The first two chapters are awesome, as always! Even though I am a fan of the SessKag pairing, it's nice to be able to read a cannon pairing for a change. I haven't read the fairy tale, but reading this story so far is making me want to look it up. There is one thing in the first chapter that confused me though. When Myoga was reminding Kagome of his age, he said "seven hundred" and then Kagome reiterated his age as "three hundred." I don't know if I just read the lines wrong because it was early in the morning, or if it was a typo...just wanted to let you know. Keep up the awesome writing-you've got me hooked once again- update soon, please! _
Cervantes1026 chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Please update soon is a great story
leannez chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Hooray for long chapters! Haha. I think the story is going along nicely, just at the right pace. Also, since I'm not familiar with the fairytale it'll be interesting to see what happens.

What I'm really interested to see is how Inuyasha will meet Kagome again and interact with her and stuff. That and Kagome will handle everything.

I didn't notice you put up The Broken Miko's sequel. I'll read it tomorrow. It's far too late now. *yawns* I'll also add this fanfic and the sequel to my favourite stories list to keep track.

As always, looking forward to the next chapter!
J.E. White chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Awesome chapter! I'm really eager to see what happens next. Naraku's character is a little strange but that's what makes it interesting. I have nothing better to say so, good luck on your next chapter!
AnimeNicky chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
i love the story! be sure to keep updating!
white-stellar chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Nice... update faster!
Hot Shot Hanyou chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I just wanted to let you know that a writer has pretty much written a story like this, it is called dog skin and written by sublimetickster and she also based it on the same story.

It also has been nominated by the Inuyasha fan guild for best A/U, I would tell to maybe change a few things around so you can continue to write.
J.E. White chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Wow, that was captivating. I really can't wait until the next chapter comes up. And the so called "sick" part in the reviews and stuff, well, I thought that was very cool. I love insanity, it makes everything too real. _ Loved it!
Draconic Ban-Sidhe chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
lol. For two lines, I'd say you did pretty good...lol. I love this so far! Grimms fairy tales was one of my favourit stories when I was little...and this one was one of the ones I read quite a bit. Please...do not even CONSIDER Dis-nifying it!

*lmao. Still beats me why my mom confiscated 'The lord of the rings' in gr 3 because it was 'unsuitable', but, at the same time, allowed me to read the entire works of Grimm (older versions without even minumal cleaning of gore or other things, mind you!)when I was in gr 1.* XD Weird.

Keep it up! Update as asap!
angicakesisinuyashasluvr chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
wow i'm reading another story just like this one called dog skin you and that author go about this story greatly, and i love how different they're both written goodjob and thanks for combining the 1st 2 chapters i luv reading long chapters hehe
BloodyMarry chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
That was so good, I loved it! I can't wait for u 2 udate!

Later!
white-stellar chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
o... please. continue... can't wait
leannez chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Took me awhile to notice you had put up your new fic

This chapter was rather shocking, but it has an interesting plot X) Can't wait to see what happens next.
serina chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
OMG, this is so good. PLZ don't stop now. you have used dome of the best grammar and really good words choices. not only that but you have just the most sickest plot ever which makes this story so amazing!
Gizmo369 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
oh wow! that was long o.o but awesomely written. -
1,281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »