Reviews for Thousandfurs
Ame chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Wow...and I do mean W.O.W...this has to be one of the most intriguing first chapters I have ever read. If there was anything wrong with your spelling or grammer or anything, I certianly was too enthralled to have noticed. Keep up the exellent work, I look forward to your next chapter.

P.S. You don't know me or anything, I was just looking for a good story to read and I found one.
SilverBlood666 not logged in chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Great first chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
InuyashaFan chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Solid start to the story but some has already done a story about this fairytale in the Inuyasha section. It is call Dog Skin and it is written by Sublimetricker. She has Naraku as the king, Kagome as the princess, Souta as the prince, and Inuyasha as the other prince. So you might want to take a look at that story.

Otherwise it is very good.
Reality chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
:D Looks mighty good...and I am looking forward to the next chapter...

More angsty goodness in The Broken Miko saga? Coolness...
King of Chaos chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Hmm. Very interesting. Try not to use so many commas though.
Meag chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
OMG! wow! :D great first chapter, and so far this story is totally awesome! really great to get into :P Im not sure but I was thinkin, kagome's mum when she had that last request, I was wondering maybe she said that because she didnt want the king to really marry anybody? or some bigger thing than that, well I dunno.. but man that dude is evil! something up his sleeve o.O anywho! nice chapter ) damn Im so excited for ya to put up the second chapter! abd btw this one is long but I didnt mind one bit

later
jenfrog chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
please contine. i want to read more!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
this is facinating so far! keep up the good work, dark
Jyurian chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Awesome first chapter!

I've never read the original tale, but it seems quite interesting (from what I could tell was the original plot).

I can't wait to see more of this!

Good luck on your law school application!
elena chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
now I'm deeply destirbed. Update!
Em chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
okay this is gonna take me forever to type because i spilled boiling water on my hand at work yesterday, but because it's you and the story is amazing so far(like i'd expect any less;)) i am reviewing. great job. i was excited to see your name in my mailbox once again. plz dont make me wait long for the next update. well ta ta~Em
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
More awesome work from you. I already love how this story has started out, I can't wait to read more! _
PlayingWithDemons chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! this particular grimm fairy tale is my favourite! it's definately one of the more obscure stories...but it's great!

this is an excellent first chapter for this story...i was wondering (as i was reading) if you were going to get kagome to put the dresses into nutshells or not...anyways keep the chapters coming?
LynGreenTea chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
write more
Chaser chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Um no offense and all, but this is a lot like "Dog Skin" by SublimeTrickster. The plot is exactly the same with Naraku as the incestual father and Kagome running away only to land in Inuyasha's kingdom. The only difference is that Myouga plays the role of Kagura and you've added Sota into the mixture. Sublime's story is also based on the grimm brother's fairytale.
1,281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 Next »