Reviews for Bride of Belthazor
wizmage chapter 16 . 8/6/2010
This is good.
David Fishwick chapter 16 . 11/6/2008
I enjoyed reading this. So thanks for writing and I liked the alternate world you made.
wiccanforever chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
Dcrawford84 chapter 13 . 3/18/2006
Are you ever going to write anymore stories ?
Dcrawford84 chapter 15 . 2/19/2006
When are you going to post the next story because I was wondering if and when Inspector Sheridan will be in the story?
Dcrawford84 chapter 16 . 2/7/2006
When's the next story going to be posted?
Maricole chapter 16 . 1/25/2006
Great, thank you, they are married at last! I hope this doesnt mean the end of the series of stories, I am sure there is still much to tell. I do love this alternate world you have created.
Mattlovelace chapter 16 . 1/24/2006
I have a suggestion. I think you should have Cole and Olivia's baby born on the first night of the Blue Moon. It could make the child more unique than it already will be. The Blue Moon's power is at its peak on the first night. Its just a thought.
MagicAmethyst80 chapter 14 . 1/19/2006
Nice to see that these two have finally married, but I'm surprised that the ceremonies were so big and elaborate. I was hoping you would avoid the beautiful wedding ceremony cliche in exchange for something much less formal.

Also I am a bit surprised that you have softened Cole's mother to the point of having her cry at Cole's wedding.
Maricole chapter 14 . 1/18/2006
Married at last, how wonderful! I hope we are allowed a peek at their wedding celebrations, and also at their wedding night!
Dcrawford84 chapter 14 . 1/18/2006
I'm happy that there finally married and I hope you update again soon.
hmmm.thinking chapter 13 . 1/16/2006
is there a phoebe in this story? i like it tho
Guest chapter 13 . 1/12/2006
Very good; I can't wait for the wedding.
quills chapter 12 . 1/12/2006
suspenseful; nice chapter.
Maricole chapter 13 . 1/11/2006
There is so little decent Charmed fan fic to read that another chapter of yours is always exiting. I am pleased they were able to rescue Cole from Idril in time, and look forward to reading about his actual wedding to Olivia.