Reviews for Don't tell Dad!
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Yes, we (parents) always now! Doesn't mean it is easy...
Great pov! xxoo Mari
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Nice take on Alan's POV over this whole "Don't tell Dad" stuff.

Thanks for writing this.
LockBox22 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
real nice. i really liked it. it was nice to see something from Alan's POV. thanks
Phoenix4life chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I hope you continue this one. I'd like to see one where they realise that they haven't fooled alan at all.
SaJi chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Nice. ) Me liked.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I just read your story after passing it many times because I did not think there was enough Don and Charlie angst but wow I am so glad I stopped to read it today because it was perfect and I know from experience that the Don't tell dad or mom statement does not work because we always know. Thank you for the great story.
Charlie Quill chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Ah haha! Cute! _

OzMissieK chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Great story :)
mouse8 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Nice little piece, very Alan!
Kathy chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Loved this Alan's POV story. The boys must really think he is very naive if they don't think he'd catch on sometime. Parents are a lot smarted then kids (whatever age) think they are.
lauren hedgehog chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
wow, I was going to read just one more fanfic before I stopped procrastinating and got back to my assignment, but I loved the story so much I had to see what else you've written and now I've ended up reading all of your DS9 and Numb3rs fics :-)

I like your style, and the well thought out plots. You also focus on my favourite characters, Dr Bashir and Charlie rule :-) (hm...I also like Marcus and Rodney McKay so I'm sensing a pattern here :-) )

sorry I'm no good at reviews - I only just discovered fanfic so I'm not sure what I'm ment to say. I hope you continue writing and add more stories soon so I can continue to procrastinate :-)
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I like this story it was very good.
Mt.Suz chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I liked that very much. It's short, but when I was finished reading it it didn't seem short at all.
atrum infractus chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
That was so cute! I love how Alan continually stays in character, even through thought process. I could see him telling Don and Charlie this in person, it's a lovely story.
Makai-Rahl chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
hey this one is really cool! Nice to see something from allan's POV everyonce in a while!