Reviews for A Guilty Conscience
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 2/26
Cute
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was so beautiful it was touching. I can see the way Chris blames himself in a somewhat understandable way. I also really enjoyed the comparison to Prue
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Wow. It's really beautiful, well writing and sweet!

I really love this story :)
Aynessa chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Ohhh, this was so sweet and heartwarming. Piper's (s)mothering nature was so accurate in this, and I love how she just keeps interrupting Chris' tirade until he subsides and finally looks at her. And I am SO GLAD someone else noticed the similarities between Chris and Prue, because holy crap if he wasn't Piper's son, I'd think he was Prue's.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awwwww! Very sweet! Good story.
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Good!
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Aw, so sweet! Poor Chris, the weight of the world on his shoulders... and Piper never really talks about Prue much... *sighs*

Very nice, to see them have a moment like that.

Good job. )
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Aww

yeh

clapping

throwing of cyber flowers in the air

lol

yes i am always this weird

loved it
Dirty Blondes chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
wow that was so cute, i think you really got Chris' character perfect! i even got a bit blubbery at the end, piper never really talks about prue, it was really sweet, very nice story
jenna51980 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
As always, with everything you write, wonderful, brillant, and leaving me wanting more.
midnite-magic chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
oh! YOU MADE ME ALL MISTY-EYED!I love Chris-Piper fics! sniff
teal-lover chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
awe, that was really sweet. I love these moments where they just talk & get to know each other. We missed so many of these moments like this on the show-but this would definately be a one for them to insert.
Emma15 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
So very sweet; and so very in character. I love that. It was mushy without being over the top... I like Chris's reflections on big Wyatt and then his thoughts shifting to little Wyatt.

I like the comparisons between Prue and Chris too, that was a good touch. Piper's dialogue was right on target.

In short- yet another wonderful story. As wonderful as that supernatural cross-over you did the other day... jee, that was a nice story... another one like that would be even nicer... (hint, hint, lol)

Anyway, thanks a lot!