Reviews for A Guilty Conscience
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 5/1
I like your phrasing in this story, particularly when Piper is explaining why Prue's guilt complex made her mad. It speaks to me, because so much of Chris's story is about agency and guilt, but the show never addresses those issues as much as I liked.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Aww! Piper and Chris moments are too precious. Loved that you compared him to Prue.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Cute
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was so beautiful it was touching. I can see the way Chris blames himself in a somewhat understandable way. I also really enjoyed the comparison to Prue
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Wow. It's really beautiful, well writing and sweet!

I really love this story :)
Aynessa chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Ohhh, this was so sweet and heartwarming. Piper's (s)mothering nature was so accurate in this, and I love how she just keeps interrupting Chris' tirade until he subsides and finally looks at her. And I am SO GLAD someone else noticed the similarities between Chris and Prue, because holy crap if he wasn't Piper's son, I'd think he was Prue's.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awwwww! Very sweet! Good story.
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Good!
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Aw, so sweet! Poor Chris, the weight of the world on his shoulders... and Piper never really talks about Prue much... *sighs*

Very nice, to see them have a moment like that.

Good job. )
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Aww

yeh

clapping

throwing of cyber flowers in the air

lol

yes i am always this weird

loved it
Dirty Blondes chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
wow that was so cute, i think you really got Chris' character perfect! i even got a bit blubbery at the end, piper never really talks about prue, it was really sweet, very nice story
jenna51980 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
As always, with everything you write, wonderful, brillant, and leaving me wanting more.
midnite-magic chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
oh! YOU MADE ME ALL MISTY-EYED!I love Chris-Piper fics! sniff
teal-lover chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
awe, that was really sweet. I love these moments where they just talk & get to know each other. We missed so many of these moments like this on the show-but this would definately be a one for them to insert.
Emma15 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
So very sweet; and so very in character. I love that. It was mushy without being over the top... I like Chris's reflections on big Wyatt and then his thoughts shifting to little Wyatt.

I like the comparisons between Prue and Chris too, that was a good touch. Piper's dialogue was right on target.

In short- yet another wonderful story. As wonderful as that supernatural cross-over you did the other day... jee, that was a nice story... another one like that would be even nicer... (hint, hint, lol)

Anyway, thanks a lot!