Reviews for Ice Castles
mezapop chapter 1 . 3/17
Its the best fan fic ever!
ilovetomhiddleston chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
very beautiful story(:
SerenNoir chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
New favorite pairing, all thanks to you! Luna is wonderfully batty and she quickly topped my list of favorite characters. I feel like she would be the person that would forgive Draco of his transgressions easiest.
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Awwww! Fluff rocks! Loved this story, it rocked!
CrzyAngelchic chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
*in a voice of awe* wow. That was wonderful. How sweet. I like that Draco allowed himself to pretend with Luna and I like how you wrote their relationship. Awesome.
luna loves malfoy chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I love it, your fic, this is my favorite couple and I wish something like this happen in the book. Sorry if my english is bad, I'm not american neither english.
TeaCat chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
aw that is so great I love it.
jayma chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Oh that was beautiful! I love it! I wish they could be an actual couple in the book...lol, well it's not going to happen, is it? lol. Well I hope you write more in the future _
Petites sorcires chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Trop cool lol! j'ai A-DO-RE!
skylandria chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
That was sweet and fluffy. I liked it a lot and how you made Draco seem so innocent. It was cool that Luna was teaching Draco how to use his imagination. Was this a one-shot or will it be continued? If it'll be continued then please update quick. Good job!
Desiree chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I love your characterization of Luna. Not many people can pull off her aloofness, majesticness and her smarts all in one story (she did get into Ravenclaw for a reason). Mostly there's weird characterizations out there like: Mary Sue!Luna or I'm Too Weird to Exist!Luna, but you pulled it off. Go, you!
Honeydukes Sweets chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
AH...beautiful. I am so giddy because I am such a huge Draco/Luna shipper...great writing! I was so drawn in that I got sad in the end because then I remember what would happen later in the year (grr HBP). Nicely done...thanks for the study break :]