Reviews for Nightshade
Good story
ak chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
alors, magique ou non?
SakiSenka chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
The air of higher places? Really? Shishou was always so adorably cheesy.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh my God, I love you!

This was adorable and lit up a smile on my face! Thank you for sharing! 8D

Here's to you and your skills!
Tsuki
G chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
God, this is...this is beautifully amazing, I jsut wow, I can't even put into words how awe-inspiring this story is
Insane.Dragon101 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awwww, I love Ashura!

Love it, and I'll be sure to read more of your work :D
StormyBabe1988 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Yay falchan! I liked it. Knock knock, guess who it is :-P catch ya laterz hahaha
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I like it.
animefangirl0219 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
it was great...you should do a multi-chapter ;}
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
cool
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I loved it, i loved it i loved it! and i think you should write a sequal!
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Aww, cute! I love it! Well written, I love the dialogue. You kept the plotline throughout, and... just everything's awesome! Why is it that I turn into a fangirl any time I write one of these...?

The Furuba quote was “And you’ll breathe the air of higher places.” ...Do I get points? -

I don't really think anything was off about it - there might have been a few errors or wholes in the whole "young doctor" thing, but I have no idea. Altogether, I think it was very well written!
lil-bugga chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
i love it. so did harry just adopt the kid and quit his job? oh well. can u pretty please with cherries on top and chocolate sprinkles do a sequal?
Ivrin21 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
As you said, a little off beat, but absolutly enchanting! I loved it! _ I wish you had taken more time on this one. Oh well. Love it and adore it anyway. 3
RiverSong DreamShadow chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Hey! I enjoyed this very much! I was surprised at the twist, what with it being Gohan. I was wondering, does Ashura mean anything? Or is it just a name? And I would love to have more of the story- perhaps a prequel when Shura started seeing the ghosts, or a sequel when he meets with the Z-Fighters again... I really would love to read more! Anyway, gotta go now. God Bless

Ria