Reviews for Allen's Talk Show
Darrell chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
OMG! thats so funny but people purpler eater shame ! And yah um how can I put this with out sounding gay um hm (ponders for a moment) I got it it was a german ssauge fest
Twyla-Nox chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
WO! You have not failed me! I am crying with laughter once again. Good work!
EscaPhan225 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
LOL! hahaha that is so funny! cant stop laughing...
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! GOOD JOB!
The hobgoblin chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
pure laughter had me laughing all week

hahahahahahah
01wing chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
FOLKIE POO! what was i thinking helping you to write this and bash my sexy-one-arm-,metal-arm-chunk-of-man-meat! *starts crying* I made him in a maids costume..serving tea...getting hit on by dilandau..the worst part is that was one of my ideas! *crys harder* You hurt the ones you love. Hes so sexy an mysterious *sigh* and i bashed him! Im sure he'll forgive me, he is dead after all. *starts crying again cause i remember hes dead*

Anywho, i made you something ahem

"(Insert allen picture) Allens not just a Womanizer, and its time to tell the truth. He's not a Womanizer hes a Mananizer! (in small print) vote yes on bill 209 to legalize and promote allens gayness!"

Thats right stephers it was i who made that picture! not janelle! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!...shit (remembers our 'i wont call allen gay if you dont call folken gay truce') Damn i'm sorry! I updated my cute story for you! forgive and forget *Neko eyes*

please *pouts*...i have jello
Axael chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
YES! ANOTHER ALLEN BASHER!

..the world needs more people like us.

I don't care if you bashed Folken, or Dilly, or Van (As hot as Van and Dilly are.) You didn't really bash them too much. But good story nonetheless
AvidReader133 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
O *ROFL* this is so cool!

PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! *PUPPY EYES* THIS ROCKS!

Allen *LOL* and Dilly *ROFL* i can't believe it!

they are really good and cute together... well too bad for Folkie (van stays the best!)
Pretty Much A Big Deal chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
YES A SQUEEL..._ i wuv this LMAO please update _
Delphiniums Blue chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
OMG. that was so funny. please update and continue with this plot!ITS TO GOOD TO END!