Reviews for Leave Me Breathless: A Collection
Nettie Harris chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
I liked this a lot. :)
RevDorothyL chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Well done, indeed! This seems a very believable and yet surprisingly positive (at the last) way for Ardelia and Clarice to get back in touch. Nice work!
Apocalyptic Scenes chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Yay! I can finally leave I review!

I really enjoyed reading this, it is so hard to find any half decent short stories on Hannibal that short and not hundreds of chapters long. Well done :)

To be honest I didn't enjoy the ear eating part. That just grossed me out and I didn't think it Hannibal like to actually eat the thing.

That aside it was a fairly well written set of stories, keep it up :)

AS
closedacc chapter 4 . 6/8/2001
WOW! These are really great short stories and I agree with Arizona when she/he (I don't know and I don't want to hurt the person's feelings) wrote

that 'This is not a love story' could use a sequel.
mc chapter 4 . 5/3/2001
wow! great work,hope that you would write more. just keep it up
veggie'slilangel chapter 4 . 4/30/2001
wow, I loved the stories!
horserider91271 chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
Loved it! Very in character! Perhaps you'd like to check out some other Hannibal fics at .net -? Join us, and thank you!
Arizona chapter 4 . 4/23/2001
Whoo.. these are great. Normally I'd say 'elaborate on them and make them longer', but I believe that they are at just the right length that they need be. Although 'This is not a love story', could use a sequel. *g* And, I found myself momentarily breathless while reading 'Terror'. Wonderful work!
ChinaMail chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
I enjoyed all of your fics very much. Good ideas and writing style. I look forward to reading more of your writings.
Jill chapter 4 . 4/23/2001
Your writing is fantastic! I would like to see more short stories based upon The Path Not Taken. Since they were together eight years in your story, you could give more of a picture of their life together.
Lady Mondegreen chapter 4 . 4/22/2001
Great! Very real, do you know Thomas Harris?
Jolie chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
I love these stories...i thibnk youi are great at these fanfics...i look forward to more of your writing!