Reviews for Waiting and Waiting
Naraku-Stalker chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Its so cute I absolutely love it and the idea of Gaara making small lee out of sand. It seems like something he would do love it.
KpopAndAnime chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Aww that was adorable.
Lol Gaara you were worried.
Rock Lee can be both of ours!
Gaara.. Well, I'd like him only to be mine but..
That will never happen. Knowing all of the people that love him.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
It sounds like them, all right. I especially enjoyed Gaara's "ungrateful fool" at the end XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
GSYH chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
While it's good h/c material, and it is GOOD h/c material, I was just struck with Fridge Logic:

All those fics where ninjas come home, faint from bloodloss or whatever, and thank goodness their True Love was there to catch them...

Well, before getting home, should the ninjas have passed by the guards at the gate, and handed in their mission reports? Where was the medic? I guess when it's known that they are in a relationship, like this one, they could send Lee home like this knowing that Gaara would motherhen him, but in fics where Iruka or Kakashi is a bachelor, shouldn't there me some kind of sitter?
KuroChi Cross chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
u r soooooo right! I luv this pairing too! it was cute!
AirDrinker chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I remember reading this story a while before... XD It's really beautiful, I love it... The descriptions and story were nice and not overdone! It was so sweet! :3 Hehe, I love this story... The ending made me giggle... X3 You did really AWESOMELY for a first ~ 3
Veiled and Missing chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Aww, adorable!

Great job!
Pink Lychee chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
That was very simple and sweet.
bb chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I cannot think of anything to say so lol and a very big _
Darkling221 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
haha soo cute!
AiriKatsu chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I like Cute Gaara Lee.

I never really used to like them as a couple but...

They're so cute this way.
S.S chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
That was simply adorable! i love it! LEE RULES!
chibilainen chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Chu~ Very cute .
KikiKitsune chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Hey, That was wicked awesome! I love Gaara! But I can share with Lee. Haha. Never stop writing! -From Kiki and Machi-