Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
i liked the chapter
levi2000a1 chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
See my previous review.
levi2000a1 chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Things move forward for Ron while we wonder about Kim.
levi2000a1 chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
I can't believe that you've gotten so few reviews on this excellent story.

Kim screwed up? Oh say it ain't so! Well, anything's possible for a Possible.
Jp Marshall Law chapter 19 . 12/6/2012
Amazing story man loved the Felix-Monique realtioship 2 but Ron was a true ass 4 wat he did. He's just lucky Kim loves him more than life itself. Bout 2 read the sequel now.
thenick1084 chapter 19 . 2/1/2012
Wow that was a great read and damn that was one hell of a ending for the story. Great work on the characters and the new aspects you added. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read more from you.
pbow chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
I haven't checked on the reviews you'd received so far but, I must say you did well creating the legend. You did make one mistake tho. In one paragraph you had Kumatsu dressed all in white, then in the next paragraph he was dressed all in black; a minor mistake but one that just yelled at me to say something.

I know that you've completed this story and have moved on to the next but I wanted to say you're doing a great job. Keep it up.

Live Large,

pbow
edrees chapter 19 . 10/11/2009
dude i think this story is amazing. keep on the good work. keep kim and ron together
Thomas Linquist chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
Quick note, before I have to get off of the computer or face the wrath of an angry wife. (And you think Kim Possilbe can get angry?)

The legend was just right. Characters larger than life, mystical powers and just enough ambiguity to make it a legend and not "history". How many of these things have you read? It is very much like all of the hero myths that societies carry to themselves.

Thomas
Thomas Linquist chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
The writing style has gotten much clearer, thank you. You improve with every paragraph. The story itself doesn't need improvement. I'm looking forward to seeing where it ends. I wish I could sit in this chair for a couple of days.

So many stories, so little time.

You are an author, not to be confused with a writer. You have a sure sense of character, and when explanation is necessary. I can see you creating your own characters and writing a novel of your own. You might want to give up the day job.

Just a quick note, Kim's Mom is named Anne. I haven't been through the reviews, and don't know if anyone has mentioned that. Not important though. You got the whole motherhood thing down! That isn't easy.

I will comment again when I have finished the story. Keep writing.

Thomas
PagingDoctor502 chapter 13 . 1/3/2008
Although it must have made Kim furious I thought it was hilariously funny. I was just laughing in my chair, and my roommate thought I was going hysterical.

Great rhyming and it must have taken you quite a bit of time.

Kimin8or
CajunBear73 chapter 19 . 11/19/2007
Just ran through this one again. Still reads so well. Saw your sequel, and that it is not completed. Hope you are able to continue this arc.

CB73
Pojko chapter 19 . 3/30/2007
I liked the overall plot, I can picture Ron doing something like that. However, I didn't like how the dialogue style kept changing from chapter to chapter.
GargoyleSama chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
You are putting speach in the form of a script. It should be in quotation marks. Unless the accepted grammar rules have changed since I have graduated college.
o-flightless chapter 9 . 11/11/2005
it is really good so far i'm reading this chapter so far and i added this to my favs love it!