Reviews for Winged Darkness
ViviNeoAbyss chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Very interesting.
The beginning had a nice hook to catch the readers attention.
I think the prologue was slow, but it shown hints that it was going to get more exciting.
Well done.
Irelandgal131 chapter 14 . 7/13/2008
aww this is a great story! It has an interesting plot and you should definitly keep at it!

The characters all seem to be more in depth and I look forward to seeing the outcome to this plot.

Update soon!
sakurahanaalice chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
Hmm. The thing which the cheiftain was talking about, the thing which might be taken from Link, is it love? Zelda's going to have to tell him the story and her secret. Sunset is going to be bad unless she tells him. So, did the curse (or whatever) on Zelda cause her to be alone and forced her to leave?
sakurahanaalice chapter 13 . 7/7/2008
OOh. Link is slowly being taken over by the star. Poor guy. They'd better hurry to the pool.
sakurahanaalice chapter 12 . 7/5/2008
Yay! Prince Komali1 Yay!Link's gotten a whole lot stronger since he left the village, he killed the monster when Link needed a group to kill it last time.
sakurahanaalice chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
This is where the hero saves the princess.
sakurahanaalice chapter 10 . 7/5/2008
Shuriken! Yay! Wow, Naruto's starting in an hour, let's see how far I can get into this story. I'm wondering though, if Ganondorf is a servant to Winged Darkness, how come the guardians of the stone hurt him? I thought the guardians guardes it for a last resort?
sakurahanaalice chapter 9 . 7/5/2008
You memorized it in two days! Wow. O.o It was a good fight scene. :)
sakurahanaalice chapter 8 . 7/5/2008
I had this weird thought. "Why hello, there! I've been kidnapping people so that someone would notice me! Would you like to buy some spiritual trinkets and baubles? It's 5 rupees for this, 10 for that, this spirit rose thing was found at a creek by the Twilight Forest. As you can see, there are many things here. What would you like?" Yeah, weird. Keep up the good work. :)
sakurahanaalice chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
Yay! Zelda doesn't seem that she's defensless in this story. Did she leave because of the curse?
sakurahanaalice chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
OOh. A dark story. This'll be interesting.
sakurahanaalice chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
Wings! That must be fun...
sakurahanaalice chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
That almost made me cry! Will Link meet Vaati later on?
sakurahanaalice chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
Oh! Reminds me a bit about TP when Zant's magic gets logged into Link.
sakurahanaalice chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
I like Vaati. He was a nice evil villain, actually, I wish he was actually nice in the game, he was so cute as a minish! Poor guy, he must have felt lonely since he looked different from the rest of the minnish. Hm. Usually Link is very well liked. Is the princess a comet?