Reviews for On the Town
Where are the 2 other chapters?
Girrrrl please. Pleaaase update. I'm begging.
Luna12 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I hope you continue this. It's sweet and cute.
LordOfTheAndain chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Like each and every one of your reviewers so far has done - many of them more eloquently and detailed than I could, so I'll simply state that I agree with all their praise - I would like to assure you that this story has nothing to be ashamed of, and that's not something I say lightly! If you do have two more chapters ready (or even just half-finished) I would love to see them. If nothing else, I want to find out how someone manages to mug Ranma! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I love Ranma stories... this one is sweet

Not into the AU ones tough... and I've love to read one where Nabiki or Kasumi take matters into their own hands and straighten out the love mess
IndeChan chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
That was so funny! Aah, I love it!
windsister chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Well, seeing as you're probably never gonna update this anyways, I think this story actually makes a pretty cute one-shot. Maybe tweak a few things here and there, and I'd say it's better than most of the one-shots I've read for Ranma. :)
Shadowalker666 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Continue it if you can please. I like action but i also very much like the quite times when done well, and you still have the "The kind-of date portion of the day" part of the story to do.
Lana Atkins chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
You really know how to create those sweet, uninterrupted moments that are made all the more special simply by the fact that we get to see so little of them :) so keep doing what you're doing now. You have nothing to be disappointed in where this story's concerned. I enjoy these small, supposedly meaningless moments myself :)

I noticed there was a 'chapter 1' at the beginning of the story. I hope more's on the way! :D
Kandace chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This is so well-written and funny and cute! I really hope you write more - of this, of anything!
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
this is so cool i think you should continue the story.
Serena chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I really enjoyed reading this chapter. I look forward to the next. I see you haven't updated in a while, but I hope you are planning to continue the story.
Decce chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Ooh, I got kind of sad when I read on your profile that you wouldn't be continuing any of your stories for lack of inspiration. Well, I'm not completely certain that I should be saying this (I'm not worthy of writing suggestions to you!), but I always get really happy and start dreaming about fanatical stories whenever I read the Ranma 1/2 manga. So yeah.

This was a perfect chapter! I can't believe it ... right from the beginning line, you could sort of tell it was kind of going to be a perfect day (you know, they were yelling about the bathroom and such, but whatever). You must be an English teacher or at least a super-rad English-speaking god/goddess with impeccable fingers! I love how everything flowed, and even the part where Ranma and Akane were admiring each other wasn't awkward, OOC, or seeming really perverted. It was so natural. Completely.

I really hope you finish this one. Your other story - "The Harder They Fall" - is just AMAZING, and this one really seems that way too, but perhaps this one would be easier to finish. I'm not sure. But I do know that I love your writing style and I can't wait when you write more. But even if you don't, well, at least what you already have is making me so happy ;D.

- June
Detective Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Another 'for the win' story!

I hope you continue this, it's cute!
Insignificance chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
aa it's so sweet! It's hard to find good Rankane fanfics of the waffy kind without extreme OOCness abound, so I'm very impressed. Please write more! And while you're at it, write more of The Harder They Fall too. I really enjoyed that one. XD