Reviews for Deepest Blue
BSI Muffin chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
*nosebleed* You rock so hard, wish there was more... but it was good while it lasted. :)
Grey Grapevines chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
Looking forward to the next update(Whenever that's happening...)!
Sindeniirelle chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
Absolutely brilliant! I love your writing, and your characterization, and how you just make this pairing WORK SO WELL. Beautiful, beautiful stuff. Please keep writing.
CheekyHolmes chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
-gaspity gasp- Finally, the lemon! Took damn long enough...and...-drool- It was FUCKING hot, by the way. PLEASE update soon!
Kuno-sama chapter 7 . 11/26/2005
Beautiful! Just beautiful! I told my friend about the pairing and she was like, "BLECH!" But I LOVED the story and the lovely surpirse at the end. _; I admit, I was sweating a little. Thank you again for and awesome read, and you will see me in a few reviews. _ Take care.
Karu Leonnese chapter 7 . 11/14/2005
Whoo hoo! A happy little perv is I! -takes it home to drool over- Gotta love the Ama on the posessive. -grins- And as for your lemon trouble, don't worry. I'm the same way. -sweatdrops- Much love to you tho, this is an awesome update!
mysticneko chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
You were right. You would have to be a retard or totally ingnorant not to figure out what's going on. The only thing I was confused about was the pants thing. I thought they took them off and then you say something about pants... Oh well. I know what's going on so, whatever.
mysticneko chapter 6 . 11/10/2005
Sad. The Waltz died. T_T I liked him to in a weird sort of way. So are they going to get together? Amarant and Kuja? Or is it going to be a sad ending and everything goes to hell? I hope not. A part of me just wants them to be happy.
h.g chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
another great chapter, I like how you brought the black waltz into it *nods*
Hiron Otsuki chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
*blinks* How does this have only five reviews?...
Karu Leonnese chapter 4 . 10/27/2005
I really mean to review this more than I do, I swear. I just can't read it all at once. -sweatdrops- But it's another great work Kuru-san! I'm totally in love wioth this pair now, and might start attempting a ficceh, if that's okay? I already did some art. -grins-

Yeah. Ficceh is lovely. I'm having a lot of fun with Ama getting jealous over Blank.
Hiron Otsuki chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
And you had us thinking that updates were gonna be sporadic...
Ameki-Elisa chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
OOh, interesting couple! Please update soon!
Elendraug chapter 3 . 10/23/2005