Reviews for Word Made Flesh
Illucida chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This was a fantastic piece. I find Jasmine's point of view fascinating. You've done an excellent job.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
A great story. Very good.
Laurie Jupiter chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
You know what? Brilliant does not begin to describe this beautiful piece of work. I am in awe of your writing skills and it makes me slightly envious of how well you write. I wish I could create something as awesome as this one-shot. And your characterizations? Spot on. Very thorough. You made feel a bit for Jasmine, and that's something, considering that I was all but smiling when Connor smashed her skull. This was excellent.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Oh, my... I love this.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I wish I could crawl into the character's heads like you can.
Pyrrhic Lotus chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Brilliant, perfect, lovely. This is one of the most powerful stories I've read, and the fact that it was conveyed with so few words astounds me.

I have always adored Jasmine, and all the more when we find that Connor loves her without a spell; when he sees her rotting face and doesn't mind it. Their interaction and reaction was one of the only things that kept me paying attention throughout the second half of that season, and since the other's turned coat easily and quickly (ironic that Connor's sense of loyalty to "family" runs deeper than anyone else in Angel's Gang, isn't it?), it was a dynamic that I found important and wholly under appreciated. Your portrayal of it was truly inspiring.

I'm adding this story to my favorite's, because I think I will enjoy reading it over and over again.
timeofchange chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
You mentioned this story in your LJ. It's very powerful.
Lara chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Your writing style is beautiful. The characterizations are spot on, and the pacing is perfect...probably the best portrayal of Jasmine that I've ever read.