Reviews for Philosophy of Spog
Solitaire Queen chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATED?

SALLY!
Solitaire Queen chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED?

How could you be so mean?

BAH!
Solitaire Queen chapter 15 . 5/26/2006
Well I have just realised I have not reviewed this chapter. LE GASP!

Great work SALLY!

' What are you looking at wolf boy? '

Hehe I just remembered that line.

SALLY-WOO You have to UPDATE!

Because I said so!

I have bad writers blockage so I need more stuff to read.

You have more dialogue in this then anything else..Did you know that?

You know if this didn't have Sabrina in this and it wasn't funny I probably wouldn't read it. I dislike Lily/James stories because we all know what's going to happen anyway.

So yeah..

Still love the story.

Keep up the good work :]
HogwartsHoney chapter 15 . 4/14/2006
this is so funny! i loved reading it. i actually can't remeber what the summary was but i read it so it cant be that bad. then again... i wouldn't trust me. anyway i really liked this story. i like how u have cut out wormtail (hes horrid) and also sabrina is very funny i guess she is a bit like you? (please don't be offended shes cool) and the nicknames and everything. consider this me harassing you for updates (hint hint! just i case you need another) UPDATE SOON PLEASE (im no as werid as i sound)
official cheeky devil chapter 15 . 4/14/2006
yay, you updated! this was a good chapter, possibly the best one i've read of ur story so far. Why, i dont know!

update soon, and have a happy easter!
SpiderLily chapter 15 . 4/13/2006
Hm... a summary... How about this:

A hilarious (in my opinion) version of how The Great Couple (James and Lily, of course) got together. Complete with two idiots for free.

Well, I like it, and I would read it if that were the summary.

Great chapter, by the way! Try to make them a bit longer, please!
crazylily chapter 15 . 4/13/2006
cool

update

Crazy Lily
crazylily chapter 14 . 4/12/2006
wow

slightly scared

were u by chance hyper when u wrote this?

lol

nice chap

update

CrazyLily
SpiderLily chapter 14 . 3/24/2006
hey, look, i logged in, same name. love your fanfic, but this chapter could be longer, great work though. very funny. work hard on the next chapter. if it's not up in two weeks i'll start harassing you, i'm serious.
Jackishere chapter 14 . 3/23/2006
One day you will open ur eyes and stop being modest. What is this rubbish of being no good? Your doing at great job Sparkles and if you have ANY love for anyone that reviews you'll update this truely fantastic story within 1 (read it 1) month.

Wanting a update soon, yours truely

Jack :)
rubber ducky 9 chapter 14 . 3/22/2006
i like it! but the plot is hard to follow when the updates are infrequent. solution? update soon!
JeNnIfEr88 chapter 14 . 3/22/2006
hhahahahaha this story is HILARIOUS! i love it :)
marauder-chick101 chapter 14 . 3/22/2006
luv it!...still one of my FAVS...update sooner then soon
nandotabby chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
hahaha, it turns out i really really do review often for this story! HA! my mistake! yah, im happy we FINALLY found Lily ( i was getting the impresion that we werent going 2) so...lolololol anyway UPDATE UPDATE!
nandotabby chapter 14 . 3/22/2006
do i review regulary for this story or not? well w/e im just to lazy to check. i see that you want us to review so i must be doing that now! ok, you have the bestestest story (and i pretty much say that about everyone) and i love your use of sarcasm (i have never said that to anyone) and i really want you to update (because i want to read it) ok, bye!