Reviews for Survivor's Guilt
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Aww that was so sweet. Need a tissue now. Thanks for that wonderful piece of work!
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I like how you portrayed Cameron's views on her late husband . . . House's actions towards her were also very in character, I loved how everything ended!

-Hanah
eccentricrabbit chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Yay, good work! I love this.
Melissa chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
It's really quite something. Please write more!
wanderingsmith chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
wow.

I'd say more, except I don't know what.

someone said, just yesterday, that Iwrite way long reviews (I don't think it was even a veiled critic, but still)

only most of the time, when I really like a story, I can't dedefine why.

I like that you wrote something outside the show, yet completely within character, ,for both (which is dang rare)

loved the whole putting arm around the shoulder thing

if this is what writting something you aren't comfortable with makes... please write more! lol
Ta soeur chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Oh, very very good! Top notch. I'm not just saying this to avoid your inevitable violence if I don't fawn enough; I really liked it. House is supremely gorgeous of course, and I love the way Cameron thinks. Very good charactersation, I believe, though I've only seen 7 episodes. Smashing!
dawn roberts chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
God I just realized how much house and Cam need to..well..get it on
Alexis Machine chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Ha! You write Dr. House with such clarity that I could actually almost HEAR Hugh Laurie's voice, and he's one of my favorite actors ever (Sigh... Lord Percy Percy), and I even recommended this story to my grandmother, who's probably the biggest House fan that I know of. Hopefully she'll read it and enjoy it, too. Even though I've not watched a lot of House I could still get a feeling for all the characters and how they interact with each other, and I really, really do like this story. Sorry. I'm bad at writing reviews. I tend to gush, but it deserves it, so.
KayleighBough chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Wo! So sad! *sniff*. You did a good job writing about the grief Cameron feels. I am envious of your talent ).
Sara chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Its great. As you say the second part is better than the first- sucks you in and keeps you pressing the page down button. I really needed to know what was gong to happen next.

There were a couple of laugh aloud lines in the first bit though.

I thought the characters were consistent with those we know and love. Dialogue was sharp and effective.

(How long did this take? Shouldn't you have been studying?)
tranquil-eyes chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
So you took my advice and posted on the H/C forum ) I've already told you how much I love this story but I thought you'd like the extra review Oh yes and protective!Foreman great. Thanks for posting!
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
whoa. That was good, especially since you say you never do angst. I wish you'd let Cameron cry though. Other than that, it was great! Write more like it.
drama-freak-csim chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
OMG, I loved this story, so sad, but so good. keep it up :)
tocks chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Props to you for tackling a House fic, and for tackling it so damn well!

Your writing style is different; it works nicely. The plot was interesting because it was predictable yet I hadn't read a story quite like it; very well done overall. House was in character, which is a tricky thing to do but you did it. Cameron was herself.

And:

"Oh, God, never shave, please..." Beautiful little thought.

Please stay on board and write more House! We need good writers in this section :D (Also nice to see an old school Buffy fan! -Salutes.-)
The Fruity One chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Oh man! I love it!

I am a HUGE fan of House and I think you've captured House (the character) really well.

Good job!