Reviews for Prince of PolPol
duckmasta2020 chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
! this is hilarious! keep it up
MasterBrattan chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
that last part was funny
Capito Celcior chapter 5 . 12/3/2007
Already at the end...this is the third time I read this, and it is still good. So please, remember it!
Capito Celcior chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Innortal, great author of many fantastic and comedic a tale, this message is to remind you that this story, found fantastic by everyone that has read it, is still here, awaiting your skillful touch in order to keep on going and going until after a long time a good end is put to it. So please do not abandon it for it is far too good. In the name of TFF, great and valliant author, go forth and entertain the masses! Your Lord (fan) commands you (begs very humbly) to!
James Axelrad chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
fun fic. would like to see more.
vicioushabits chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
i liked where this went but then it just stopped why? but its not bad, not bad, just finish it already :)
anon chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
please continue, this is a riot especially the Omake. Having Keitero related to Rama, Tenchi and Shinji and the curse on the males of that family...
Lone Wolf chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
THANK GOD FOR YOUR MUSE.

I love your stories and look forward to the next installment of this one, let the muse be with you.
Kitsune6 chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
Damn, this story is even weirder than I remembered. )
Xinthos chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
“Damn,” muttered Kitsune. “I hate it when you lose to someone you never knew you were competing against.”

ROFL! /That/ was her reaction..? I
ReddyRedWolf chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
Harry Potter lol

Good work!
ranma hibiki chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
it hurts to breath! so funny! specially the ending of the chapter. XD
Jonakhensu chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
That was just great! Now all we need is for someone to write that as a full fic, with a Harry/Su pairing...
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
Heh, poor Hogwarts with Mecha Tama's flying about, and Keitaro got caught by Nyamo, can't wait to see what happens next.
shinji the good sharer chapter 5 . 6/25/2007