Reviews for Prince of PolPol
Bobboky chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
sweet, i would love to read a short fic based off of the omake in this chapter
Eson chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
O_o HP insert was strange.
CCTVee chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Great chapter. And Nyamo getting with her hubby first was great. The end concerning the HP people was brilliant. Luna being right on the money, yet still sounding a little crazy, which goes to show you how weird Love Hina got towards the end. Ah, Luna, Harry's true hook-up before Rowling started taking advice from rabid fans, and we got HBP.

That aside, as much as I enjoy reading the more serious works, I love your humor fics. Hope to see another one in your next update.
Upgrade chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Yeah, Shirai is an idiot.

Hm. Look-alike catfight.

lmao I absolutely love the choice in pen pals.
Rubel chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Hahahahaha! Great Chapter I especicially love the Harry Potter chapter at the end.
MingShun chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
I would never have thought to put a Harry Potter cameo into Love Hina. The best part is that you made it seem like it would work.
Tezza1502 chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Oh boy! Poor Kei. Never seems to catch a break, does he? Ah well, here's hopeing he starts to calm down after what I think just happened. While it's funny as hell to see him getting into and out of these situations, ya gotta let him have SOME fun occasionally. Otherwise it just gets depressing.

Ah well, great stuff. Can't wait to see where it heads next. T
Neferius chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
I thought the Potter scene took to long...but it was mildly funny just imagining that happening.

It's nice to see an update for this story...see you next year. Nah, just kidding.

I wonder where this story goes from here. Yeah, you have the NAGS but beyond them what can you do?

Nice chapter.

Read ya Later.
someone chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
haha. i cant believe that nyamo was the first to take him. that was pretty surprising. cant wait till the next chapter
anon chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Awesome!

Love the crossover ending too.

Can't wait for the next chappie
Rayokarna-Blaise aXcess chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
This story is too good. Tell me if you going 2 continue it.
cdog21 chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
I really like the Prince of PolPol. I hope that you decide to continue it down the road.
FF-loverHP1 chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
...OH MY FRIGGIN GOD!HAHZAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAA!
bissek chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Uh.. for a society with a 79:1 female/male ratio, each male would have to have something like 90 kids on average to ensure a stable population. Also, there would be a severe inbreeding problem with that few males. Unless the nation of Pol-Pol can import men on a regular basis (like the moon of Siren does), they'd die out rapidly. Heck, with that much of a shortage, their culture would be more likely to encourage girls to sleep with any guy they can grab, spoken for or not.

Also, do you realize that this monthly stiped is equivalent to roughly three quarters of a million dollars (Last I checked, the yen was trading 120-125 to the dollar)? Each? For up to seventeen wives? With the stipend doubling for the wives of the ruling monarch? Investments aside, they must have some really impressive exports to handle that kind of economy.

For your comment on the skill of Japanese building contractors: Between the superpowered martial artists, the youmas, the daimons, the demons, the giant robots, and the 200 foot radioactive lizards, construction companies in Tokyo would have to be able to work very quickly or else "The Matchstick City" would have vanished by now. Good joke.
Mitschu chapter 1 . 3/8/2006