Reviews for Prince of PolPol
Athla chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
lol
Eson chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
Your humor is always worth the time to skip class :)
GenocideHeart chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
Heh. Poor Keitaro. :p

Excellent chapter as usual. I'll look forward to more updates.
NefCanuck chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
Oh gods, this was *funny*! Poor Keitaro, he must feel like a ball of Silly Putty, getting pulled in every direction at once. Y'know I really thought there'd be more of a reaction from Naru, they feeding Prozac or something? ;)

Gotta say I love the Pol Pol adviser names (Pii Soff? ROFL)

Awaiting next chapter eagerly
Bobboky chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
awesome
ReddyRedWolf chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
Lol! I like how you potray Sara.

Being the youngest and the Anti-lolicon.

Please continue I want to see how Sara develops.
BloodyFrost chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
YEAH! This is so funny!

I like this story a lot!
keibaby chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
nice

can't wait for an update

please go ahaed

wanna nyamo on the harem and see if keitaro will live or if naru and motoko don't kill him or misunderstand everithing
Upgrade chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
(reads all chapters)

Miniature attack shitzus? WTF? (lol)

I wouldn't say Ranma would kill to have that kind of luck with women. Or did you just mean that Ranma does have that kind of luck with women?

Another (upcoming) wife for Keitaro. Poor guy.

(Reads omake) The guys are cursed to have too many "girlfriends", and the women are cursed to marry lousy men. What could have been done to earn a curse like that, I wonder?
Lumias chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
An update for comedy yay. Update soon.
EagleCeres chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
OMG! XD

Between the Keitaro 500, the brides and now the Inlaws XD

I still wonder if Kei's dad or Kei's mom did the "im gonna be a grandparent soon" fan dance.

Great Job!
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
Great chapter, and looking forward to what'll happen next time, only Keitaro could get in this much trouble, imo, though Ranma and Tenchi could give him a run for his money.
DJ Rodriguez chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
_ Now, things are getting good. I hope to see more soon, especially Keitaro with his new wives and families. He has a whole lot of responsibility now, but I'm confident he'll do fine.

What if he was to have six children; three boys and three girls? Now that would be a sight to see!

Keep it up!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
All of the relatives were amusing, but seeing the girls chase after Keitaro is hilarious! I can't wait to see Hoo Ker's plans backfire on her since Nyamo has no idea what she's saying and will quite happily marry Keitaro and make lots of babies!
WillTheWatcher chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
Alright! I thank you for the kick ass update. I like how you revealed what went on in the meetings, however I think you should have showed us the events that went on in the meeting between the Urishimas (that would have been hilarious). Anyways I can't wait for the next update. Thanks. :)
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »