Reviews for Prince of PolPol
Kemious chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
AH yes this was funny as hell. I tip my hat to you. I especially loved the death refrence. And how he knew he was gonna die. Oh this was just great I'll nbe waiting for the update
Airtran9906 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
lol update i love it _
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Great chapter here, and looking forward to how the families react, as well as how things go from here on out.
Jace chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
This one is quite original. I'd like to see more of it (esp the puns!).
GraveWolf chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Good laugh. Keitaro now has to worry also about his manhood (being breedcaged or industialy castrated). Please continue with humors of Love Hina-Me.
GYRAX chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Interesting piece of fiction, my friend. Relax and work at your own pace, and good luck with your endeavors. _

-GYRAX
NomadicOne chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
*Ahem* I just laughed my A$$ off! Between the names, death stalking our favorite ronin or blessed and innocent Shinobu taking the first plunge...I just can't say enough about this. Even if you don't continue this anytime in the near future(unions man, they strike and quit at the oddest times), I'm still showing this to people as to why I love LOVE HINA but your fictions as well. Thanks for putting a smile on my face and causing me to laugh up a kidney.
Texan Ranger chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
OH MY GOD! You killed me and brought me back to life from the pure humor of the story. Can't waite till the next chapter. Damn I can't seem to stop laughing.
GlazedAndConfused chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Deary, deary me... Keitaro manages to find himself in the most bizarre of situations, doesn't he? Without even intending to. The poor man.

Nice start... looking forward to more. _
fallen seraph chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
hilarious. Fucking hilarious. How come it took you so long to get this idea out of your head. Should of came out sooner.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
sweet action, i am interested in this story greatly
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Very nice, Keitaro gets all the girls at once and none of them feel left out. I wonder if the people of PolPol are ready for the Hina gang? Su's inventions will probably cause more damage than all the past fighting!
Rubel chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Lol.
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Lol. Looking forward to the next installment, when ever you get time for it.
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
0_0 Wow... Keitaro is both the luckiest (and richest) Man in Japan and PolPol, but also the one who had to get hitched to some crazy and wacky people.

I have a feeling the problems will arise quickly, and perhaps a few catfights here and there. All I know is that Keitaro will see it through well.

Keep it up!