Reviews for Movies
Ice Drop chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Very cute!
Please Note chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
O-ho-ho-ho… now that gave me a good chuckle as I can picture the whole turn of events. Prowl, one of the few Autobots who remains dedicated and resolute no matter what the task, is innocently going about his daily business before (Argh!) he runs smack dab into an illicitly sticky net. Primus, help the mech(s) who accomplished this mess. turbomagnus’ comment was spot-on by the way.

On a different note, I liked how the various movies provoked differing reactions from the crew. This actually is a rather deep idea for a short, little one-shot. However, you forgot to mark it as Complete.
autobotgirl12328 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
LOL!
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
hahahahaha the twins and jazz and bluestreak and the two others who i havent figured out are VERY dangerous w/ movies hahahaha
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Great story!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Hahaha! It's interesting to see how present-day movies make an impact on the Autobots. Especially when they start re-acting the movie themselves.
NybCR chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Oh, burn! Just loved the ending. Tied it up very nicely. Poor Prowl.
Gelendra chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Heh, I can only imagine what happened with the various 'fiascos' given which movies were names. Might I suggest We Were Soldiers, Jarhead, Independence Day (has anyone ever noticed how like Quintessons the aliens in that movie looked?) or, for a laugh, Space Balls or Men In Tights? ;)
Kenya Starflight chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Loved the surprise ending! Someone's in trouble, and I have a feeling they're red and yellow...

Hm, wonder what ideas they'd get from "Star Wars"... or is that where the Star Wars TF toys come from? ;)
Darkscream chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Absolutly classic!

*Laughs*
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
*falls over giggling* Perfect buildup to the punchline.
pitaC89 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
haha. they strung prowl up
nom-de-plume13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
*Wheeljack's headfins glow in amusement as he cuts Prowl down... but the engineer isn't about to mention the jury-rigged 'webcasters' that were currently stashed inside his workshop. No, it was better that the black and white mech never found out about them...*

Brilliant! XD
Roadblock chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
i have read it now over ten times.. and still i can't help it.. i start lauhg so laud every slaggin time when i read it.. keep this stuff coming.. i wanna read more BWAAHHAHHAHAHHAHA! (falls behind a table laughin like maniack) BWAAHAHAHHAHAHHA...
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
*falls over laughing, gets weird look from cat* This was too funny! Poor Prowl! Some bots are just too impressionable. Others simply have too much free time on their hands. I agree with Roseprincess1; most, if not all, of the Autobots are about the same mental age as teenage males in a fraternity. And I too must ask for clarification on the events of the 'JP2 fiasco'. Just what did the Dinos do?