Reviews for Peace of my Mind
EvilDime chapter 19 . 9/24
Cute. : )
I love Azkaban fics, though I usually prefer to have Harry locked up, not Severus, and I like a healthy does of angst with the fluff... But regardless, this was fun to read.
- Dime
VYLenLaySBLY chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
Let's give a three minute silence for the unfortunate fate of he Dark Lord Voldemort. I shouldn't fell pity right? great story, I always wanted Severus to have a CONSTANT father figure in his life.
Anna chapter 19 . 6/3/2014
Luiz4200 chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
I didn't expect that from Moody.
False Eden chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Reading this for the second time... Is a LOT more sad ;-;
Emma chapter 19 . 6/7/2013

Now that I'm done doing that... *Begins sobbing.*
Emma chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
' Charlie laughed. "Harry was so sick and tired of seeing the whole room flinch at Order meetings whenever Voldemort's name was used, that he locked us all up after one meeting and shouted the name about two hundred times until nobody flinched anymore. Then he ordered us to do the same. We were in there for three hours, but nearly everyone was cured of our allergy for that name."

Harry beamed. "My next project is to teach them to call him Tom, just to piss him off" '

I LAUGHED. SO MUCH. I've NEVER laughed that much before, I don't even...
WriterJace chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
Why doesn't this story has more reviews? You really deserve it!
A great plot, very nice writing style and I love how you wrote Severus and Harry.
This story really is fantastic!
Edwina B. Karch chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
Wonderful story, tearful but awesome. It was a beautiful journey thank you.
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
Guest chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
wonderful fanfic. last line made me cry.
the thing i really liked was you gave an explanation for dumbledore's betrayal. it wasnt just suspicion and out of hand condemnation. i appreciate that.
great job!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
the end just made me cry ! i love to read the last sentence over and over even after almost a year !
Guest chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
its been a while since i read this but after reading a dozen stories i want you to know ths really one of t he best i have ever read ! happines and sadnes all together ! very good composed ! espesially the end is perfect!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/13/2012
very good!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
the best really i have ever read !
just the best !