Reviews for Hidden
urworshipfulness chapter 2 . 10/19
This chapter made me squeal with happiness. This is what Anakin should have done and I can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you for sharing.
scribe0magic chapter 18 . 9/19
A very nice ending, well done
Charlie Hayden chapter 18 . 8/1
This is a great story. At the end, after reading it for 24 hours(minus the hours allotted for sleep) I was left feeling the need for more. Do you plan on writing a sequel or perhaps a series of one shots or short stories in this universe? I'd love to see more Obi-Wan chasing Anakin or perhaps finally realizing the truth...
FlowerLady-Aerith chapter 18 . 7/26
I loved this! It's absolutely everything I ever wanted after seeing the tragic fate of Anakin and Padme in film. I always loved them so I really enjoyed your fic and how you explored what could have been. It was even believable to the star wars universe. Perfection. Thank you for writing!
Crow chapter 18 . 6/4
Loved it. Stayed up all night...:)
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 18 . 5/16
Oh, this was beautiful. I really, really cannot describe how wonderful this was. Because Padmé deserved a better ending, and so did Anakin. And Luke and Leia, of course. Honestly, this was a perfect way to diverge from canon and give people happy endings. Except for Obi-Wan, he will be quite heartbroken. :(

Thank you for writing this, Author-sempai. :D
The best darren in this Ff site!
talerano chapter 9 . 2/6
Will u please do a sequal? Thx!
Mr. Invincible chapter 7 . 1/22
Cute.
Best Anakin darred scene...I loved them in chapter 16!
iChaos chapter 18 . 1/13
I have read a lot of fanfiction and encountered many instances in which people comment about how "out of character" some stories appear to be.

In this case though I think that the story as you have told it might be one of the most genuine and likely scenarios that the movie-canon characters might have been compelled to follow given the alternative choice you made for them.

Other than the rather abrupt scene changes in some places, it was a great fic. Thanks for sharing it.
dra6on chapter 18 . 12/18/2016
What a perfect story. I'm so glad I took the time to read it. If there's something you've captured just right, it's the absolute love that Anakin and Padme have for each other and for their children, and I truly love this version of them. I think ROTS took things a little too far - especially with the Temple Massacre and Anakin's naivety, and it was just so nice to read a well-written fic where the events derailed beforehand. Thank you so much for sharing. ~dra6on
99redbloons chapter 18 . 11/17/2016
I loved it and finished reading it in a day, but I'm slightly disappointed that we didn't get to see Ani tell the order about Padme and his family.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
This has been the 12th time I have read this and I am not lying. I first read this story in 2011!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/23/2016
Eight years later and still loving this fanfic. Hope that a sequel will be written even if it has been so many years.