Reviews for Pas des Deux
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
love it
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Alright! Go River! Great Jayne characterization, I love it!
canthereisto chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
nothing makes me happier than some dancing Rayne!

Ava
RomanceGuru chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
You’ve done it now! Jayne give up the whore house? Now that’s love! It is great how Kaylee is always putting Jayne in his place, encouraging him.

Great line;

“Tin man,” she sighs, “and cowardly lion, all rolled into one. How can you find your heart if you’re too scared to look?”
Zholla chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
You do realise that I just had my appendix out and if I continue reading and laughing like this...I'm gonna end right back in that hospital bed...with a scar to match the one they gave me not so long ago.

Sheesh!

Should be a gorram law against story-telling this sweet...
agenttmk chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
wow i just read all 13 of your stories, they were so excellent. I cant wait to read more. The character development is extraordinary and I love the dialogue and chemistry bet. River and Jayne.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Where oh where are you getting these delightful Chinese curses, and how do you keep managing to write these wonderful stories day after day?
Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Another wonderful installment in this series. I love the pairing of Jayne and River and you write them in a way that seems to make it possible for them to be a couple. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
simonishot chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Author alert - whe! You know what I love about your Jayne? Even when he's being all gruff and grumpy, in other words being JAYNE - he's still funny as hell. A prime example is this little gem of a paragraph:

No way, no how. She’s only ninety or so pounds ‘a girl and she ain’t Jayne’s style. He likes his women big boned and cushioned, loud and flashy. He don’t like ‘em with slender legs and tiny little waists and pointy hipbones that’d probably stab him worse than any ol’ knife. He sure as hell don’t like ‘em nuttier than a peanut farm at harvestin’ time. And just ‘cause he decided not to go beaver huntin’ don’t mean nothin’ special.

I love the fact that he's fighting falling for River, that he's all paranoid about Simon and Mal and what they might do to him and that even when he's thinking things out in his mind - like the way she touches him when she's cutting his hair - he doesn't turn into some not-Jayne puddly of goo.

Yay for consistency and keeping Jayne a grumpy, sarcastic bastard who shouldn't think so much!
EvilBunny chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I need to shimmy off to class, but I wanted to tell you that this one is awesome too.

Dear Jayne, not going to a whore house, whatever is he thinking? All that sexual tension is just going to get worse, poor boy. Huzzah~
Grav chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Oh SQUEE!

That was lovely, dear. You are right in their heads and it's awesome. I really like how seamlessly you've worked in both the bad grammar and the Chinese just like they do in the show (although, I do like that you give translations at the end...I have copied some of them down for the next time the bus is late).

Great job!