Reviews for The True Nature of Boba Fett
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
LOL XD

This is pricless.

Boba is one of my fav characters. Way the go!
onewhohas2muchtime chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
this hilarious! my friend who is total freak about SW says you should send this to George Lucas & suggest he make a special edition on DVD!
Starknight chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
hm... what to say? it was certainly different! Interesting fic. I liked the end, though if Fett never got out of the Sarlacc Pit writing fics about him would be a lot less fun. Great humor though!
Katt of a Thousand Shadows chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
though I'm not sure of the authenticity *cough cough, yes I am* I like it, though everyone should know that boba is actually a very kind character, emothionally disturbed yes, but still VERY nice. He gets the chance later on and refuses to kill Han! very good!
Torre degli Angeli chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Oh, I don't have a word to describe this except... cute! Seriously, I like Fett as a bad ass bounty hunter and all, but this was downright cute! I like the 'lights a match' part at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Well. That was, um, humerous. *snort* Yeah, that'd be the word-humerous.
Bulma chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
lol!

very cool! i love boba fett!
Race Baj chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
not bad, a bit odd. Loved Bossk and the others will never let me hear the end of this. Though Boba Fett makes other apearances in the book, he escapes the scarlac.
Airelle chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Heh...interesting. I can just see Han Solo going, "Whoops... MAKEUP! WE NEED MAKEUP OVER HERE, PEOPLE!" :)
red1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Funny, but could have been far more realistic.
Larry chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Crazy

You should read you know your a Boba Fett fan if...
wild horse chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
"bossk and the others will enver let me hear the end of this!" mwahaha. funny ... er ... so i'm a boba fett fan ... nice point of view
miss tori chapter 1 . 5/16/2001