Reviews for Suspicions
notwolf chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Aw, what a touching story. I got a bit teary. I like Elrond being willing to help Faramir learn to use his gift, and to see it for what it is. Faramir has always been one of my favorite characters. Yeah, that last sentence was useless, but hey, haha.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Awww, poor Faramir, but go Elrond! i love the way you portrayed these two. Good job!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Loved this story!
Syntyche chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I did not expect to see a Faramir and Elrond story, but I'm quite glad to have found yours. A lovely bit of reading, thank you for posting it.
Lady Almaren chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Lovely. Absolutely lovely.
Rithralinde chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Speaking of "Suspicions" this looks suspiciously like Minx2's "Healing"
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
How beautiful! -
angel-Janna chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Yet another nicely written fic! I really appreciate your use of an old-fashioned turn of phrase and structure. You are one of the few authors I have read recently that have managed to do this.

Well Done!

Keep up the Good work

Jannax
skaia7 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Okay, now you have to write a sequel. I am curious to know how Faramir's visions will help the king - did he see snatches of something yet to come that he does not yet comprehend? Is there danger? How will Elrond help him with these visions? And where the heck is Eowyn?

Good job!
Lhaewin chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
How could I miss this story? Its such a good idea and well written! I hope that more will eventually follow. :)
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Oh, this is lovely. What a gentle style you have. And an original idea too. I hope you'll do more.
Laerien chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Hi! I found your story totally by accdent, but I am glad I did.

I am so happy to have another fanfic writer in the LotR universe! :o) Welcome here! I know how unsure you can be with the first try, so I thougt I would write a review too (not that you have so few... ;o))

You know you scared me at the beginning, I feared something won't be right with Faramir. I mean that he has a problem which I wouldn't appreciate in a FF, but fortunately, I was totally wrong. :o) I liked the athmosphere of this. The scene in the courtyard was really moving, I pitied our poor stweard. Luckily, I am not the kind of person who gets headaches often, but I heard often about it lately, so I can imagine...

Yeah, I think from all of the characters, Faramir would most likely be the one who gets such an 'illness'.

Elrond was comforting to read about. How I wish someone like him would be at my side at the moment... :o( It was a strange pairing, but well done.

Keep up with this! I am curious wat your next story will be about!
Catmint chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
*hugs Fari tightly* As I've already told you, I love this. You've portrayed Elrond and Faramir really well, and I love the way you've captured Faramir in particular. If I didn't know this was your first LOTR fic, I'd never have guessed. More!
ElfGuard48 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I really like your story. I feel for Faramir for I to suffer cluster headaches. Then I go one better for they can also trigger my migraines. I swear on a stack of Bibles. one can trigger the other and I must watch what I eat and drink. Please be kind to whoever you write about with this condition. Take care keep up the good work