Reviews for Suspicions
Angranse chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Wow, this was brilliant. I wished it went on longer. I'd love to see Aragorn's reaction to Faramir's headaches. *hopes for anything more about Faramir*

But it does stand fine on its own. As you might have guessed, I really loved this characterisation of Faramir :), and the interaction between Faramir and Elrond was very believeable.
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
You're right in that JRRT is not going to come out with another book in the LOTR series and kill off Elrond or Thranduil or Eomer or someone else we like. (You would have to go to the AU fanfics for something that!)

A promising first effort in LOTR fanfic! I particularly liked the last two lines; Faramir's assurance of his loyalty to Arwen as well Aragorn...
Lorel chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I am impassioned by Faramir, to who I find special and your text only confirmed that!

Please continue making such wonderful histories on the son youngest child of Denethor.

Know that will read all.

Hugs.
Arahiril chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I'm such a sucker for a good h/c fic. I loved this. Tres well-written. I do hope you write more Farafics.
ThouandI chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I think you did a great job with your first LOTR story. The point of view was great and I like how the cause of Faramir's strange behavior was discovered. I have sympathy for him, having migraines myself. Cluster headaches are far worse. I knew somebody who suffered from them and he said he felt like killing himself just to get rid of the pain. I would love to see another story from you in this fandom.

*I am writing this review from Australia BTW. I will be here until next August.
Patty chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
You did very well into your first foray into Middle Earth. Thank you.

I was wondering who it was, waiting on Faramir.

I might have known it was Beregond. He's always been a favorite of mine.
cecelle chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
When every other one of my girlfriends wanted to marry Aragorn, I wanted to marry Faramir. ;-)

Of course, I nobly let Eowyn have him, LOL.

Anyway, very nice story about two of my favorite characters!
steelelf chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
oh, I liked very much- would not at all object to a chapter two, hinting, hinting!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Poor Faramir,he has my sypathy and he is the type to suffer such a write well and I have enjoyed this..

I think Beregond may have left Minas Tirith after Aragorn judged him in early May but I'm not sure,it the book the wedding was late June,also I think Faramir would probably say "Lord Elrond"

I like putting Faramir in the wars myself,so this is the kind of story I like.I've added you to my alerts list and hope you will write the way,I used to get apostrophes upside down too !
salzgurke chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
You know already that I love this story! I'd never have thought to read a LOTR fanfic - ever, LOL!

Faramir isn't my favourite character (ah well, I don't really have a favourite character in my sacred Tolkien universe, as you know ;-)), but Elrond might qualify to that. You got them both really great, and I am humble to how you wrote Elrond - he is perfect!

This story gives me a warm feeling around my heart, thanks a lot! I'm looking forward to read more LOTR fics from you. :-)
El'sLibrarian chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
This is really good. It matters not that it is your first LOTR piece. I am looking forward to more of your work.
Rebell chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Wow! For your first LotR fic, you did great! lol, yes, those rotten new books of Hp, very annoying...

Apostrophe's can be up-side-down? scratches head I didn't know that- and i might be planning to major in English. Scary thought!

N-e-way, yes! I've read some of your HP books and have been hoping for you to come to LotR, because i know you're an awesome writer. I hope you'll do more one-shots and a longer fic or two. I'll be sure to read!
Verity Brown chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
WOOT! I'm so glad to see you writing again! And Faramir is my favorite character in LotR. You really know how to make me happy, don't you? :)
Shavaineth chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I enjoyed reading this. It was a bit sad between Elrond being depressed over leaving his daughter and Faramir's headaches. I'm glad Elrond at least got some resolution at the end. Anyway, I liked the interactions between the characters in this one and wouldn't mind seeing more or it if your muse happens to come up with a follow on for you.

Later,