Reviews for Knights of the Round
LJQ chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
Good story. I hope Rose is going to be okay.
SmallInsect chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
What? None? Not even ME? I could’ve sworn I…

Oh, pig… right now I have to give you a really long, interesting review to make up for it.

I’m a little unsure about just how surprised Rose is at the sight of a dragon – she’s seen weirder stuff. But, then again it’s hard to judge her surprise on the show unless you’ve read the books. You’re probably okay with this – just my pickiness.

She could only see it’s long snout – it’s should be its without a (‘) what do you call those things again? You probably know this so I hope I’m not insulting your intelligence but this is how I work it out it’s ‘it is it’s snout’. And its ‘it belongs to’

Talking dragon! Yay! Now THIS is interesting.

He’d hit the nail on the can – is it just me, or is that not a commonly used phrase? Isn’t it “hit the nail on the head”?

“now the one laughing at girls starving themselves to look pretty than being one of the anorexics” – rephrase this sentence?

“There was no way she could get down that hill without putting herself in danger of becoming extinct” - *giggles*

I like it – I like talking dragons _ do go on.
Mel chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
More! More! Loving this story, great dialogue, great descriptives, great everything... please post more son!
OrlithNightfire chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
WEE this is so cool. Sakura my dear i love i have to admit something. i have been feeling strange..very strange. and have written and story for Doctor who where they get turned to dogs. think i should post it? email me if you do.

see you in time:)
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
New fic new fic new fic! Yay!

I like it. I like the concept, I like the way it’s written I like the way I think it might be going. I recall reading a star trek book once with a similar premise.

Nitpicks:

Where is Jack and when is this set?

A blast of sunshine almost blew his retinas out. – *giggles* _

““Hup two, hup two, keep it moving!”” are you sure this is a term they’d use in a medieval setting Europe?

Loved the Dr’s comparison of Rose to a child. Very nicely done.

Good luck with spider’s web, too. I look forwards to that, and the next chappie of this, of course. _

Scarab.
OrlithNightfire chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Lol i absolutely love this. *adds to faves* couldn't stop laughing at sleep-doctor-must-kill-queen-where- damn-blaster mode.

Always get excited when i see one of youers. Update soon. and take all the time you need for spiders web, had the same prob with pain of the soul, that and work getting in the way (drat them)

see you in time: