Reviews for Vampires
kittenpie685 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I absolutely loved this it was great but I think it felt like you rushed the end but I still love it your a great author Goodluck with your future endeavors
cagallirockz chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
it was a bit corny at the end but i thought the story line was good and so were the ideas about the whole vampire thing,i like this story:)
PinkPrincess511 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Man, I read vietnamesegurl's fanfic, and it's like totally th same as your's Did you know that?
Hitsugi's Lover chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Hey, THIS FANFIC IS AWEOSME! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK! CHA!

BYEZ!

.Bethany
CagalliRules chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Great story!
simply -v chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
keke it was cute and funny
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
ahh.. Via and Uzumi are the parents of CagaLLi and Kira, ne?

LOrt? Yukiko? and Yuki? oh nvm.. you kept on writing that they LoOked goOd demo, you didn't describe atLeast what they wore.. they shouLd've shoOk their heads not nod them.. when Athrun became berserk.. did his eyes turned as of SEED mode? NicoLxFLay, ne? my baby? babe? O_O doesn't sound right.. oh weLL.. this is a fic.. I thought Mrs. Haww or Louise (where'd you get the name btw?) was raped and she had MiriaLLia.. which means.. James isn't her otto-sama.. it's the bastard who raped her okaa-san who is! you shouLd've ShinSte as vampires tOo y'know.. Shinn reaLLy LoOks Like one.. bLack hair and ruby orbs.. aLL you need are fangs and a bat servant..

try reading "A thousand years" by Ookami Fuu.. it's ShinSte..

nyWeiZ, suteki fic!

P.S. if you're an AsuCaga fan.. I encourage you to view this URL:

yeah, I know it sounds siLLy..

demo,

who knows?

thst it might actuaLLy work..

jaa ne!
Glorious Rubbish chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Ohh sweet ending.

Now she's right where did the other 2 percent of that girl's virginity go? (Hilarious comment btw!)
Keeper.of.the.Moon chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
cute! but really long for a oneshot, and i mean REALLY... REALY long... *double thumbs up*
swimmer4life chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Ne, ate you write very long stories!

But they're inevitably good, ne, ate? Keep it up!
cottongreentea chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
OMG! Dis fic was AWESOME! REALLI REALLI GOOD! I LOVE IT!
blackcatismeow chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
great. how amazing it was. write more. but please, I like kind of this one, but not tragedy or some others you wirte, sorry
ZalasDinoPants chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
WOT! So cool!Love it!
amazingbliss chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
heyy.. i know this is a late review. but i juz happened to browse upon it and it's really really great! i hope u have a sequel or maybe write a chapter version of this story. i really love your writing!
TinhThuyVan chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
wat a beautiful story..i luv it