Reviews for The Birthday Gift
Dimac99 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Interesting idea - and yes, Mike, complicated doesn't even come close! As a rule, I could take any one of those ships on its own, (although BA would be my last choice!) but your style is so good that I kept on reading.
RoadrunnerGER chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Interesting way to explore the characters of the three detectives.

You explain their motives well and one can clearly see why Logan is attracted by Eames and Goren. Great story.
Cpt.Tina chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
Wow! I'm impressed. This story really fits it's sequel and uncovered a few new aspects. I hope that someone will write 'Part 3' and make it a trilogy. Well, actually if no-one's offended I would like to try...

Great job Trinity!
blucougar57 chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
That was totally brilliant, and managed to put a whole new spin on the original story. Gawd, I hope someone writes a follow-on from The Birthday Girl. I'd love to see their interpretation of what you've just hinted at in this chapter.
brynnamorgan chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
okay... I'm motivated... uh, anybody know the direction of a cold shower... a lot of heat. ;-)
daf9 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Yeah, I'll just bet Mikey looks. Little green blobby alie!ns would probably find Bobby sexy
brynnamorgan chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Heh! I've had "The Birthday Girl, Part II" in the works for awhile; have shared what I've written with Trinity.:) Now I'm motivated to finish it... it won't be posted here due to restrictions but it will be posted. ;)

BTW, Trinity, GOOD WORK!
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
A perfect segue to the birthday story... hey, imagination is open to ANYTHING. Terrific job, as usual...and straight to the fav's list.
bammi1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Very interesting. Really anxious for more!
blucougar57 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Well, having read The Birthday Girl, I have to say I really enjoyed this chapter. Are you going to write another chapter? I'd love to read your take on Goren actually putting THE PROPOSITION to Logan. And maybe you could mention to Brynna (or you could write it yourself) a follow-on from The Birthday Girl, in which Eames gets to see her 'suggestion' to Goren and Logan carried out...?

Great chapter, though. You make Logan seem quite an attractive character.