Reviews for Ever Dream
pronker chapter 1 . 5/19
Lovely and lonely story, poor Merlin. Very nice characterization of them all; I've been looking for Merlin/Nimue stories, and would appreciate a point in the right direction if you know of any.

Happy writing,

Suddenly Im Over Come chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I'm re-reading all fics I've read and this time reviewing. Starting with yours. I love it, its sad but at the same time the fact that she is haunting him from beyond the grave is so very delightfully Mab. Xoxo
mirrorOfsin chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
VivianeSyllverMoon chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Wow-that was so sad. So powerful, and so, so sad. Well done. I shall now slink away and watch Merlin again-at least the Mab parts...
Jadanni chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
This story is so beautiful! I would have never thought of writing a piece like this. Truly original, and a poignant scene. I hope you continue writng further chapters and don't let this be a one-shot.
CiderDrinker chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
YAY! Another Merlin fanfic! You may have guessed that I like Merlin. Especially Mab- she rules. How anyone could think of her as evil is beyond me (this is something I have argued with several of my friends about)

My Merlin obsession aside, this fic is really well written- I like the fact that Merlin does realise he loves Mab in a way, even if he does try to hide it from himself. Please continue with this fic, or, if not, at least write some more Merlin fics- it'll make my day!
Kittensbreath chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Bravissima! I should really watch Merlin, no I haven't seen it yet. I love this fic, so good!
ofarrogant chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
This is excellent! I loved it! PLEASE don't tell me that this is just a one-shot! You need to continue it! If it is a one-shot, so be it, and I'll live. But I'll be disappointed.